Part 17

Daphne's P.O.V.

I woke up with a happy mood. I sat up and checked my phone. I had 1 new text message. It was from, of course, Austin.

Austin: "Morningg (: Just wanna tell you.. I'm really NERVOUS. I want your mom to like meh o.O"

I shook my head and smiled. I got up and got ready. He shouldn't be nervous.I thought 'I mean, he had met someone's mom before...right? I should ask him?'

Me: "Why are you so nervous? You don't have to be. Haven't you met your ex's moms before?"

Austin: "What if she don't like me? & Only 1..."

Me: "Oh...well DONT BE! She'll love you (:"

Austin: "If you say so...I'll see you around 12? Okaay love."

Me: "Okaay :)"

I put my phone by the sink and did my morning routine. I just put my hair in a ponytail. I put on my outfit: and took out my phone and took a pic. I can't wait for Austin to come over and see. I saved the pic and went downstairs. I saw mom making lunch. I checked the time and it was 11:30 already, wow.

Me: "Hey mom... do like my outfit today?" She looked at me and gasped. Then she smiled and came towards me. Mom: "Hunny! I love it!" she said while playing with the ends of my hair. Me: "Thanks. So what are you coocking?" Mom: "Chicken and pasta." Me: "Yumm!" She giggled. Mom: "Does Austin like that?" Me: "Psh mom, he'll eat ANYTHING." She laughed again and kept making it. Mom: "Well, you can tell Austin he can come. The food will be done in 5 minutes." I nodded and took out my phone. I found his contact and called him. I few seconds later, he answered.

Austin: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey, my mom said you can come over now."

Austin: *sigh* Phew, okay. I'll be there in about 5 minutes.

Me: *giggled* Okaay. And try not to be nervous!"

Austin: "Okay."

Me: "Oh...and I...uhm,changed my outfit !"

Austin: "Really!? To what?"

Me: "Your gonna have to wait and see...*giggle again*

Austin: "Erg, fine. Be over soon. Bye babe."

Me: "Okaay. Bye."

I hung up and sat on the couch till Austin came.

Austin's P.O.V.

I walked over to Daphne’s house to have lunch with her and her mom. I was a little nervous but I started to lose up because Daphne told me to. I tweeted my Mahomies while I walked.

@AustinMahone: "Going to meet Daphne's mom. Man...I'm pretty nervous. Wish me luck Mahomies ♥."

I got a lot of "Good lucks" and I put away my phone. I was finally at her house and I knocked on the door. My palms were now sweaty. I took a deep breath and then she opened the door. HOLY BALLS. Her outfit was amazing. She giggled when my mouth shot open. She lightly took her two fingers, put them on my chin and closed my mouth for me. Daphne: "You’re gonna catch flies Austin." She giggled once more. I shook my head and smiled at her. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a hug. I kissed her cheek and let go. Me: "You look beautiful baby." I whispered to her. She gave me a reassuring smile and took my hand. Daphne: "Come on...meet my mom." I closed the door behind me and we walked in. Oh boy.

Daphne's P.O.V.

As I was pulling Austin into the kitchen, his hand started getting tighter and firmer. He was nervous...again. Great. I rubbed his thumb lightly and smiled at him. He smiled back and loosened up a bit. We arrived in the kitchen and mom was setting up. Me: "Hey mom. I want you to meet Austin, my boyfriend." She smiled and cleaned off her hands before handing her hand for him to shake. Mom: "It's very nice to meet you. I'm Desi." He took his free hand and shook hers with a smile plastered on his face. Austin: "It's nice to meet you to." It was like a 3 minute silence, so I broke the quietness. Me: "Okay, let’s eat !"

-Skipping eating-

We got done eating, laughing and talking for a good half hour or so. My mom wanted to take a nap, so me and Austin decided to chill on the couch and just enjoy each other’s company. I was snuggled up into his chest, with one of his arms around me and me playing with his free hand. Me: "You did amazing today. I think my mom really likes you." He looked at me with a smile. Austin: "Really? Doesn't she like any of your boyfriends?" I looked down. Maybe I should tell him.. Me: "Uh yeah.. she didn't like anyone of them" He looked at me with curious eyes. Austin: "how did he act with her?" Okay here it goes. Me: "He was totally a gentleman towards her. To me...it was a different story." I said the last part in a whisper. He shifted his whole body towards me, so that we weren't cuddling anymore. Austin: "What do you mean Daphne?" I shut my eyes for a moment and took a breather. Me: "Well...one night, we got in a huge fight because I saw him kissing another girl and when I went to talk to him, he uh...he..." Oh great. Waterworks were coming in. I didn't know if I could tell him. I stopped what I was saying and busted into tears. I collapsed into his chest. I had to let my tears out before telling him everything.