Part 21

Austin's P.O.V.

I waited about 10 minutes for Alex to pick me up. I was looking at the pictures me and Daphne had taken since we had been together. Gosh, I really do love her. I was in a daze looking at my phone, till I hear a car horn blasting through my ear. I looked up and saw Alex in the car. I grabbed my stuff and headed to the car.

Alex's P.O.V.

Austin walked to the passenger side and got in. Me: "Hey man, how you doing?" He smiled a little. Austin: "Pretty good, how about you?" He put on his seat belt and I drove to the gym. Me: "Pretty good man." He laughed a little and I turned on the radio. We listened to music and kept chatting till we got to the gym. I went to the weights and Austin followed. We chatted about 'guys' stuff the whole time we were there, then we headed to my house to get something to eat. I parked the car and we headed inside. Austin went in my room to put away his things and I went to the freezer and put a pizza in the oven. I sat on the kitchen table and went on twitter. Austin came down and sat down too. Austin: "So, how are you and Vittoria going?" I smiled. Every time I heard her name, I smiled. Me: "We're pretty good...what about you and Daphne, Mr I'm-not-gonna-find-another-girl." I laughed at him. He chuckled a bit. Austin: "We're great. You won't believe I finally said "I love you" to her today." Me: "For real? Wow, congrats man." He smiled cheekily. Austin: "Thanks." The pizza was done, and we ate it while watching hard-core Family Guy.

Austin's P.O.V.

I was eating my pizza, and laughing with Alex over Family Guy till I got some tweets. They were from ,of course, my baby girl. @Daphne_Niall: "At @vikiflamini 's house!!! :) I love her so much. She's my best friend. Hey @AustinMahone & @AlexConstancio7, we'll call u soon! ;)"

Then, she added about 2 new pics on Instagram.She was on the left and I was on the right! "Look @AustinMahone , @vikiflamini took this when we were outside a week ago :-* we look cute"  I smiled at the last picture and saved it. Ohhh, I love this girl so much! I tweeted back on the photo. @AustinMahone: "@Daphne_Niall I saved this picture on my phone :) I love you. Oh and tell  thanks to Vicky for taking it!" It looked amazing with the effects. I locked my phone and looked at the clock. It was now 8:35. I was thinking, quick swim, talk on the phone with Daph for a few minutes, then Lucas's party. Me: "Hey man, swimming now?" He nodded and we headed out.

-Skipping Swimming-

I dried off and changed into my Jordan air top and basketball shorts. I sat on the couch while Alex was taking a quick shower. It was now 10:35 and we were gonna be there around 11ish. I took out my phone and looked for Daphne's contact. I found it and called her. It rang about 2 times and then I heard her sweet voice. Daphne: "Hello?" Me: "Hey baby. You said you were gonna call us, but its 10:35 and me and Alex are gonna be going to a party my buddy Lucas is having." She sighed. Daphne: "Oh...okay. Well, please don't get in any trouble." I sighed as well. Me: "Don't worry Daphne. I won't. I'll call you later. Oh! and Alex says he loves Vittoria." Daphne: "Okay, love ya too. Bye." Then she hung up. She sounded a little upset, which worried me, but oh well. It was probably  nothing. Alex came out of the bathroom and was all dried and put on new fresh clothes. Me: "Hey man, ready?" Alex: "Yeah, you?" I nodded. I got up and we walked out into the car, going to a great party we go to EVERY summer. Last summer it was BAD. I was still getting over Amanda at that time and I drank a lot there. So, I hooked up with a girl. We didn't make out, but it was pretty close. Hopefully...I was sure it wouldn’t end up like that time...