Part 26

Austin's P.O.V.

It was the next day and I could not be happier. I took a shower, got dressed and la la la. I went on twitter and tweeted my fans.

@AustinMahone: "Hello ladies ;) I'm in such a happy mood this morning. What are you guys doing?"

I also RT'd some people, followed and replied to others. Then I went on Daphne’s twitter. She had two new tweets.

@Daphne_Niall: "Last night it was an okay date. But what happened afterwards made my night ♥"

@Daphne_Niall: "I miss you daddy and brother ♥"

Woah Woah Woah! She still hadn't told me about her dad and brother. I guess I was gonna have to find out, cause it was killing me. I texted her.

To: Daphne♥

Hey Daph...I saw your tweet. You still haven't told me about your dad and brother? Can you tell me?

From: Daphne♥

I can tell you now cuz I'm getting ready to hang out with Alex and Vittoria.We are going to the beach.Maybe you can come with us but if you don't want we can talk later.

To: Nicole♥

Sure I'm coming ;) See ya in a few♥

I texted Alex and asked him if he could come and pick me up since I was ready. "Beach time, here I come!"

Daphne's P.O.V.

When I got up I saw I had some unread messages on my phone so I took it and started to read them. It was Austin.He read my tweets and wanted me to tell him what happened with my dad and my brother.OMG. How was I gonna tell Austin? This was gonna be horrible. I wash sure I was going to ball my eyes out.Whatever,I just hoped it wouldn’t have been that bad. I needed a lot of time to tell him everything about this situation with calm and it wasn't a good moment to start. Infact I was going to the beach with Vicky and Alex. Once I promised him I would have told him about my family so I couldn't say him "It's not the right moment" again. So i decided to tell him the reason why I couldn't talk to him now. But I felt bad to say him I was hanging with our friends without him so I invited him too telling him I would have explained the problem on the beach.So now the point was, I was gonna hangout with my 3 closest friends and I still had feelings for one of them, but I hoped everything would have gone good. By the way I was really nervous to hang again with Austin after what happened. I mean I didn't want to act as nothing had happened between but I also didn't wanna forget about  the fact he cheated on me twice. And I was dating Aaron starting from last night.I wished Austin wouldn't had flipped out and we could still be friends. Meanwhile Alex came with Vicky to pick me up and then we drove to Austin's house to pick him.He got in the backseat with me and smiled.I felt strange to have him right next to me. I was too afraid we wouldn't be able to stay just friends.But finally we got to destination.There was barely nobody. We walked down to the beach and put our stuff on the sand. Me and Vittoria took off our shorts and tank tops off, so now we were in our bikini's. I could see in the corner of my eye that Austin was starring at me. I felt embarassed and I covered myself with a towel acting as I was cold.In that moment I understood that staying friends would have been even more harder than I thought especially for him. I mean I had a good reason to not want to get back with him but he hadn't. Then I totally forgot, he was going to be shirtless. I watched from the corner of my eye when he slowly took his shirt off. DAMN. I couldn't stop staring at his abs. I only hope he disn't noticed that. Daphne, snap out of it! I shrugged off the thought of being in his arms and took out my camera. Alex and Vicky were playing in the water and Austin just looked at me carefully. I was taking pics like I normally do, because I love photography and then SNAP, I heard a picture being taken, and it wasn’t me. I looked at my left and saw Austin holding up his iPhone. Me: "Austin, really?" I said with a smirk. He nodded his head smiling. Me: "Can I see the pic?" He nodded again and showed me the pick. Me: "I really like that pic." He looked at me, from the corner of my eye, I could see him smiling. Austin: "Yeah, you look great." He said in a whisper.

I looked at him with a small smile. We were standing inches from each other. OMG his lips are like, RIGHT THERE. Gahhhh. I started leaning in OMG OMG OMG OMG. He did as well. THIS WAS NOT HAPPENING. I closed my eyes and so did he. We were inches away until we heard a "DAPHNE, AUSTIN!" I sighed, still with my eyes closed, and leaned back a bit. Me: "We better go and see what’s up, shall we?" I said with a smirk. He smiled back. Austin: "Yeah, we should." We walked over to see what was going on with Alex and Vittoria.

Austin's P.O.V.

YUMMM. That picnic was good. Man, today was going pretty good. Alex and Vittoria were swimming and Daphne was taking pictures of them and the view. I watched her every move. Her body was full of curves and it was just amazing to look at. Her flawless skin. Her long, brown hair. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her pretty smile. She was, GORGEOUS. I snapped back into reality when I heard vibration. It was Daphne’s phone.I thought:"Should I answer?.."