Love is a Wonderful, Painful Monster... And I'm a Vampire

Damon Salvatore has been living in Mystic Falls, Virginia for three years, and even through many major problems, he and the people there are okay friends. Until a week ago. Damon's brother, Stefan, has changed, as have his friends, Elena Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett. They abuse Damon, mentally and physically. Caroline Forbes, another friend of Stefan, has gone against the others and has befriended Damon. Together, the two of them go on a trip to find Damon's friends, the Moonscars.

Mike Moonscar, like his two sisters, is an Original Vampire; they have been vampiric for about 1002 years now. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, Mike was with a siren named Angelica. They married, had a child, Billy, and then Mike found her cheating on him. Now, Angelica is hunting them down to kill Billy, but Mike isn't about to let her kill his beloved son. When Damon finds the Moonscars, he has a blonde vampire with him named Caroline Forbes. Mike thinks she's just another woman, like all the others that have passed through his bedroom, until one night of blissful fun.

Join the group on an adventure with love, action, and many difficult obstacles.

----------------------------

If you've read "A Time to Remember", then the characters are pretty much the same, excluding David and Lucas.

I DO NOT OWN ANYONE OR ANYTHING FROM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES! I ONLY OWN THE MOONSCARS AND ANY OTHER CHARACTER(S) THAT I MADE UP! :D