Epilogue/Intro to "Rescued"

An Introduction to the next story, Rescued

(July 5th, 2014; 5:03 p.m.)

Mike and Caroline were in the Moonscar estate, cuddling on Mike's bed. They were content, and fully healed finally, happy in each others' arms. Alex had returned home a half hour ago with the news that the demons were gone; they had all celebrated with drinks before each decided to do their own thing in order to relax.

Caroline suddenly turned to her lover, causing his arms to fall from her shoulders. "Mike, I love you with all my heart. I just need to make sure you know that."

Mike smiled, kissed her softly, and caressed her cheek cupping her jaw. "I know, Carebear. I love you, too. To the moon and back," he murmured, staring lovingly into her eyes.

She blushed, then giggled. "So you trust me, right?" He nodded immediately, so she went on, "So you'd believe me if I said that Alex most definitely has a secret crush on Damon?"

Mike smirked. "I wouldn't have to believe you, I know for sure she does. Just don't tell her that I told you, she asked me, Sarah and Billy to keep it quiet."

Her eyes widened. "You mean it's true! Oh my god, we need to get them together!"

A mischievous look came upon his face as he pondered over the idea. He hummed, then smiled in a way that reminded Caroline of movie villains when they think of a plan. "We should. And the person to get that ball rolling should be you, my little match-maker."

Caroline raised her eyebrow. "So, what's your plan, Michael?"

____________________

The next story, Rescued, is in the works as of 1/26/15

It's been started, so that's moving in the right direction.

I love you all and hope to be able to finish the next story soon! :D