Chapter 11: Heat of the Moment

Alright, so, yeah. I suck at updating haha

This entire chapter is smutty goodness, as a present for all of you fans of smut (and also an apology for lazy uploading).

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES GRAPHIC SEX, IF YOU NO LIKEY, THEN YOU NO HAVE TO READY.

ATTENTION: I WOULD LIKE TO ALSO ADD IN HERE THAT SAFE SEX IS SOMETHING YOU ALL SHOULD PRACTICE. DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES OF MY CHARACTERS. CONDOMS ARE YOUR FRIENDS, MY READERS!

I feel better with those two announcements on here haha

So, there is a reference to a TV show in here within the first two paragraphs and also as the title. Feel free to comment if you get them! :p

Now, I hope you enjoy the beautiful smut!

------------------------------

(July 2, 2013; 10:30 p.m.)

Back in Alliance, Nebraska, Mike and Caroline were left alone in their safe house. Sarah and Billy had found a party and had left for a couple days.

Mike was currently in his room, jacking off to one of the many pornos he had bought on their travels around the world; this one happened to be named Casa Erotica 13. Many would be surprised to find that the tall, long haired, punk-looking rockstar was more of a submissive than anything, although he happened to sometimes enjoy being on top. In any case, he still loved strong women.

Caroline knew that about him. And she would continue to use the just-trying-to-learn-more-about-you-for-future-reference excuse to continue watching as the man pulled and twisted his long cock, moaning at the self-administered pleasure. Caroline once again wondered if he felt anything for her, which was how she thought up a plan to find out.

Mike grunted as he spilled his seed onto his own stomach. He made no move to get up and clean himself off, but he did watch, and appreciate, the last minute of the porno. He always said it was the ending that counted the most; mostly just to himself since no one else really wanted to hear his thoughts on porn. Sighing, he finally decided he should wipe away his cum, and replaced the DVD in its case as he did so. His usual silent misery returned as his lack of satisfaction also returned. He had reached the time where he couldn't feel any satisfaction from sex no matter how often he did get to fuck; the only way to come out of the slump would be to meet his soul mate.

Caroline stepped away from the door in between her and Mike's room, closing it silently, and jogging to one of her bags. She dug through it and pulled out a thin, black, lace nighty. The blonde vampire stripped off the blue camisole she had been wearing and pulled the nightie over her head. It barely covered her breasts, which was why she went without a bra. Her red lace panties showed through the bottom and her ass poked out from under the hem. She hoped her outfit -or lack thereof- would be enough to tease Mike into telling her whether he had feelings for her or not. She opened the dividing door once again and watched, waiting for the perfect moment to step inside his room.

Mike threw his soiled briefs into the laundry bin by the main door of his room and grabbed fresh ones from one of his two bags. He slid them up his long, pale legs and snapped the waistband over his half erect cock. He then made his way to his bathroom, glancing in the dresser mirror on the way, admiring every tattoo he had. His body was pretty much covered from the waist up in colorful artwork, each having different meanings behind them. He had drawn most of them himself, the others taken from professional tattoo designers. Many people loved the pistol he had peeking out of the top of his waistband; he smirked to himself at the memory of all the women and men who had used it to get in bed with him.

He leaned on the counter underneath the bathroom mirror, deciding whether or not he needed a shower. Before he could decide, he noticed that the dividing door between his and Caroline's room was cracked open. Standing straight, he turned to see Caroline standing in the now completely open doorway. Raising an eyebrow appreciatively, he noticed her outfit of choice; short, black, and lace lingerie with red, lace panties.