Chapter 1: Returning To Empire

One day in the LA home of Hakeem & Tiana Lyon, Hakeem was walking into the kitchen. When he spotted Tiana, sitting at the dining table looking at her iPad & drinking some freshly made coffee.

" Good morning, babe." said Hakeem. " Good morning, sweetie." said Tiana. Hakeem poured himself some coffee & noticed something. " Babe, where's Bella." said Hakeem. " In her room, watching TV." said Tiana.  Hakeem laugh & joined Tiana at the table. " How have you been feeling today, babe." asked Hakeem. " More morning sickness." said Tiana. But, their conversation was cut short when he got an email on his iPad.

Around the same time in Miami, Cookie was at her fashion empire called Cookie Couture. Cookie was busy because she was planning for a fashion show she was doing in 2 weeks. " No. That's the wrong outfit." instructed Cookie to one of her model. " Aye, Cookie. You got a visitor." said Porsha, who yes was still working for Cookie as an assistant. Cookie direct her attention to Angelo, who was dressed in a suit with a bouquet of red roses for her.

"Hi, honey." she said as she ran over to him. " I wanted to come see you at work, baby." said Angelo. Before they shared a passionate kiss. " I missed you." said Cookie, as she giggled. But they were interrupted by an email notification on Cookie's phone.

   One peaceful morning in the Bel- Air home of Jamal Lyon, he was in his closet picking out an outfit for the day. " I wonder should I wear a hat or a scarf with this." thought Jamal. He walked over to his shelf of hats.

He grabbed his phone off his bed & went downstairs to make himself a pot of coffee & some breakfast. A couple of minutes later, as his breakfast cooked he checked his emails. But the email that caught his eye was his newest email from Lucious.

   Now we take you to downtown San Francisco at Lyon Law Firm, Andre was heading back to his office from his newest case he had to tackle. But as he was walked back to his office, he got a text from Nessa.....

Nessa: Hey,honey.
Andre: Hey.
Nessa: Do you feel like going out for a lunch date?
Andre: Sure, I got some time.
Nessa: Okay.
Andre: See ya soon.
Nessa: Love you.
Andre: Love you too.

Andre walked into his office with a look of joy on his face. Until he got a email from Lucious,too.

Each Lyon got the same email from Lucious.

To: Cookie, Hakeem, Jamal, & Andre
From: Lucious

Dear Lyon family,

I need you to come back to New York to help to see if the court will give an okay, to let your grandma out the hospital. Please return my email ASAP.

Each Lyon looked at the email & all had the same flashback.

( One night at the Lyon estate)

Lucious planned a dinner for the entire family. But the festivities were cut short when, Leah burst into the room holding a knife & grabbed Anika by her throat. " You sneaky little bitch, you leave my son alone." said Leah, a she held the knife to Anika's throat. " What the hell?" exclaimed Cookie. Lucious ran over to his mother & pushed her out of the way. As she fell to the floor, Lucious embraced Anika. " You okay?" said Lucious. Anika knobbed still gasping for air. Lucious looked at his mother. " Mama, what the hell is wrong with you." yelled Lucious.

"Don't you dare raise you voice at me!" said Leah.  " Shut up, & get the hell out of my house. Before I send you back to the mental hospital." yelled Lucious. " I would rather go back there than die in this house with you & this bitch." said Leah, as she grabbed her things & left the house in a fit of rage.

Lucious found out later that night that Leah checked herself into the Palmer Park Mental Hospital.

( End of Flashback)

  Lucious remembers the last thing his mother said " I will never forgive you. As long as that bitch is here."

   With in the 5 years, Lucious found out Anika was having an affair with Shine. & she left him but he never let his mom come home.

Next chapter, will be about them returning to Empire.