Chapter 17: One Step Ahead or One Step Behind

The next day at Lucious'......

"So,the construction workers are working on the kitchen." said Cookie. Lucious was sitting in his room looking at a picture of Leah which he kept by his bed on his nightstand. Cookie joined Lucious & look at the photo of Leah. " I miss her so much, Cook." said Lucious. " I know." said Cookie.

Cookie notice something in Lucious' nightstand. "What the hell is that?" said Cookie. Cookie opened the nightstand drawer to see a folded piece of paper which she read aloud to Lucious. It read:

Dear Dwight,

I want you & your family to know that if anything happens to me. I did everything in my power to protect you & your family. I have been blackmailed ever since I went to the mental institution. This person wants to meet me tonight but I am scared that they will kill me. I just want you to know I will do everything in my power to protect my family from this creep.

All my love, Leah

" When was this letter written?" said Lucious. " This night Leah was murdered." said Cookie. " L.L blackmailed my mama?" said Lucious, get pissed off. " Someone his this letter though in a place where someone would look." said Cookie.

Back at Jamal & Hakeem's loft.....

Hakeem & Jamal was in the front room, watching " Growing Up Hip Hop Alanta". Aidan was in his room trying to look deeper into L.L "dummy" phone. Until, he came across a file that was next unencrypted. "What the?" said Aidan. "It's password protected. What password would he use?" said Aidan,as he tried as many password as he could.

He typed: LuciousLyon (Incorrect)

He typed:L.L (Incorrect)

He typed: Lyons (Incorrect)

He typed: LeahWalker (Correct)

Then, the file unlocked right in front of Aidan's eyes. " I got a way in, you stupid bitch." said Aidan.

The files were labeled by each of the Lyons' names.

He first clicked on the file that said " Lucious Lyon".

He saw it was assorted with pictures & video & text & emails of Lucious.The same is also in all the other family members files, too.

Aidan opened his door. " Guys, come here!!" said Aidan. Jamal & Hakeem ran into Aidan's room. "What's up, bro." said Jamal. " I unlocked one of L.L's phone files." said Aidan. " What did you find?" said Hakeem. " L.L has files on each of us." said Aidan.

"Are you serious?" said Jamal. " Really?" said Aidan, with sarcasm. Aidan pressed on the " Hakeem Lyon" file. Then, he pressed on the "Videos".