Chapter 18: Take A Secret To Your Grave

That same night at the loft.......

"What the hell?" said Cookie. "If he said we're one step behind. That means we must have missed something." said Jamal. Then, a video appear on the TV from L.L.

(The video)

Showed L.L throwing Leah's file in a garbage can filled with fire inside.

Then a message popped up:

The more clues you find to crack the case, the more your clues might end up in my hands & get destroyed. -😈L.L😈

(Video Ends)

Then, Hakeem turned the TV off. " Every clue we find needs to be hidden, away from Andre & L.L." said Jamal. " &, we all know that once Andre gets out of jail, he'll want his revenge." said Aidan.

At Andre's jail cell......

Andre was pacing around his jail cell with rage & a deep need for revenge. He had individual pictures of his family  members posted on the wall. Since last night, he kept a lighter with him & with each day passing Andre would light a picture on fire & drop it in a garbage can. (There was always a fire extinguisher on standby)

A few minutes later, L.L busted Andre out of his jail cell. Then, when they got in the limo, Andre punched L.L in the face. " Your​ stupid ass, left me high & dry. " said Andre. Then, L.L pulled out a pocket knife & slit Andre's wrist. Andre screamed. " Don't test me." said L.L in a distorted voice.

Andre held his wrist in pain as the limo drove off.

Later at the loft.....

"Guys, you seen the news?" said Jamal. "No.Why?" said Cookie, who was eating a piece of pizza they order from a locally famous pizzeria. " Andre's been broke out of jail." said Jamal. Everyone stood up in a look of shock & surprise. " L.L must have broke him out." said Hakeem. " &, he must be on his way to find us." said Lucious. As, Jamal sat next to Aidan to get on Aidan's laptop, Aidan noticed Jamal as a bump on his neck & a heal cut on his neck. "Jamal, what happen to you next." said Aidan. " I don't know." said Jamal.

Aidan grabbed his laptop from Jamal's hands. Then he researched " Tracking Chip Inplantation". " What's up?" said Hakeem. " I think L.L might have chipped you guys." said Aidan. " Why would you say that?" said Cookie. " Because L.L always know where you are especially since mom told me about you guys escaping from that underground bucker. " said Aidan. " He probably put them on us while we were sleeping." said Jamal. " Is that why I found blood on my pillow when I woke up in the replica of my room." said Hakeem. " He try to play "surgery" on us while we were kidnapped & unconscious." said Cookie. " &, now we're gonna have to play "surgeon" to get them out." said Lucious.

They tried to get the chips out their necks, but when it started to get dark they went to sleep.

That night in Hakeem's room.....

Hakeem was sleeping in his bed. But, he was tossing & turning in his sleep because he started to have a nightmare. 

(Hakeem's nightmare)

Hakeem saw himself standing motionless in front of an open grave. As, he studied his surroundings L.L approached behind his dream self . The dream version of L.L put his hand over dream Hakeem's mouth. As, dream Hakeem went unconscious L.L caught him in his arms. "No!!!!" yelled Hakeem. Then, dream L.L pushed dream Hakeem into the open grave. Hakeem ran over to the open grave to see the grave was filled with dead dream versions of he & his family members. Dream L.L handed Hakeem a note & left. The note read: