3. lava

Shawn

A brown haired girl appeared.
"Uhm excuse me, but who do you think you are? Do you really think she put a strain of hair on your plate on purpose?"
Feisty, I like it.

"Well I definitely know who I am, but do you?" I grin at her, trying to irritate her more.

"Yeah you're the douchebag who sings that overplayed song on the radio." She says. Aw, she's trying to insult me.

"Correct, so if I were you sweetheart, I would lose the attitude before I get you fired." I say.

She looks at me then at the blond girl and back at me.

She rolls her eyes "Whatever, but don't expect an apology from her or from me." she grabs her friend by her arm and walks away.

"Well that was, something" Brian says.

I snicker " Yeah that sure was something"

"Doesn't she remind you of someone?" He says with the slightest amusement in his voice.

"Uhm no. " I say seriously not knowing where he was going with this.

"C'mon Shawn, you know who." He says smirking.

"If you're talking about what I think you're talking about.." I say sternly.

"Wait no I don't mean Vale-" but I cut him off by covering his mouth. I hate it when he brings up my ex girlfriend.
I was madly in love with her, I wrote many song about her and about how I felt, but she broke my heart when she cheated on me. I was devastated after that, but I eventually got over it. That's in the past now.

"Brian, what did I say about mentioning, she-who-must-not-be-named." I whisper.

Brian laughs "why do you always act like she's Voldemort."

"Because she is." I roll my eyes.

"You watch too much Harry Potter, but no I was talking about someone else, you dumbass." And he points at me.

I look confused down "Is there something on my shirt?"

"Woa I guess you really don't know much at all.
I'm referring to you." He exclaims.

"What? No I'm not even like that." I huff.

He wanted to say something else but I adverted my gaze to a waiter coming our way to serve us our desserts.

"Here we have our dessert, it's a chocolate molten lava cake with fresh picked berries and mint leaves. Enjoy"

As they set it on the table I can't help but get lost in how good it smells and looks. Chocolate.
I take a bite and so does Brian.

"Oh, this is some good chocolate." He says  with a mouth full.

"Yeah, you got that right." I take another bite, and another and I almost finish it all.

I put my hand up in the air for a waiter to come.

"Is there problem, Sir? He asks.

"No but can I speak to the chef who made this dish?"

Brian looks at me confused.

"I have the perfect solution." I say.

Dominique

"Omg, that was so unbelievably rude, I don't understand why he would say something like that, he could have told you nicely without being such an ass, only because he's this big famous popstar doesn't mean he can say all those things oh my god I'm so-" I say in one breath as we walk back into the kitchen.

"Wow, Dom calm down, you're rambling try to breathe first." She says trying to calm me down.

I breathe in and breathe out "Yeah thanks Al, you can always calm me down." I say giving her a side hug.

"No, thank you Dom, I was dying out there, he was being such a bitch and I didn't even know how to respond." I shrug

"You would have done the same thing.
If it wasn't someone famous though." I say and she laughs.

"Yeah I expected him to be so different, you were right, he really is an ass." And she side hugs me back.

"Duh, when am I not right?" I joke.

"Did you see that guy sitting opposite him?" she says with a smirk on her face.

"Damn gurl you move fast." I say, we both laugh until someone speaks up from behind me.

"That guy sure knows how to get under your skin Dom, what happend?" Joe asks.

I turn around, feeling my anger coming back again "Oh I tell you what happend that-"

"Dominique!" Someone yells.

"What now!" I turn around and realize it's the chef. Shit.

"O sorry chef I didn't mean to yell at you." I say feeling ashamed, he already hates me.

"I have no time for your excuses, there's a  guest who likes to speak to you." He says.

I look at Alana and Joe who look at me surprised. "Okay."

We walk out of the kitchen "there's the guest." Chef points at table where I was screaming a couple minutes ago. Hell no.

I walk closer and hear him laugh, I stand in front of the table and clear my throat.
He turns around and his smile disappears
"Oh no, it's you?"

I scoff "Who else did you expect the queen?"

≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫

Authors note
Sup Muggles,
I changed Andrew into Brian because I have some other plans for him lmao.
I want to thank  lotpshawn and orgasmendes so much for giving me some ideas and inspiration, much love ❤
Catch y'all later 👋🏽