18. english breakfast

Dominique

After storming out of Shawn's appartment because he pissed me off by saying I was jealous and was annoying me, I really needed someone to rant about and we all know that there's one person who I can do that with.

I grab my phone and speed dial my best friends number while searching for my carkeys. I finally found them and I get inside my car. Alana doesn't pick up the first time so I decide to try again later. But I really need to talk to someone today and Joe is definitely not an option right now.

I'm almost home and I try her number again and still nothing. I walk into our apartment and notice she's not home either. As usual I begin to panic and call again and thank god she picks up.

"Dom you alright?" Alana asks.

"Yeah, where are you? I've trying to get a hold of you." I question.

"I'm at Brian's he said he would come after the playdate he had with the boys."

"yeah a playdate and not only boys."

"Wait what? tell me everything." and I tell her what happend that day.

"I just can't stand him he's so full of himself you know." I say

"mmhm" she hums imitating a therapist.

"He knows exactly how to get to me and he enjoys it, that, that, that-" I say lost for words to describe him.

"sadist" she says.

"Yes exactly."

"You know, I love hearing your stories about him. It's like a mini drama show and again I can feel the sexual tension between you guys." She says.

"What tension? You're delusional and way too obsessed with netflix." I say

"More like netflix and chill." And I can already imagine Alana smirking while saying that.

"But you do tend to storm out a lot so?"

"I know but I somehow keep ending up doing that." I sigh.

"But anyways you didn't see Brian do anything with another girl right?"

"Not that I know of Al." I say truthfully.

"Okay I'll interview him about what happend when he comes back."

"But anyways. when are we going to do something fun and rebellious again? I miss those times." She says making me think about the times where we would go out and do the craziest things together.

"Soon I promise." I say. 

"Don't make promises you can't keep Dom."

"You know I don't break my promises Al."

-

the next morning

Shawn

My alarm clock is the first thing I hear when I wake up. I turn it off and look at the time 8.30, why did I set my alarm this early? But I'm glad I did because I can already hear my stomach make some weird noises. What can I say I'm a big boy I need to be fed.