12. help

Shawn

"You're unattractive when you're angry."

"And you're unattractive when you're rude, oh and guess what? You're always rude, which means always unattractive."

I let out a small chuckle "Don't lie to yourself babe, we all know the truth here."

"Whatever" she rolls her eyes and starts looking in the cabinets for ingredients.

It's funny how easily I can get under her skin, without even trying my best. She gets annoyed so fast and to be honest it's pretty cute. But I'm not into her like that, she's not my type and a bit too sassy for my taste and besides she already has a boyfriend.

My thoughts get interrupted by Dom who has been frustratingly searching for something.

"Where do you keep the sugar?" She asks after a while.

"Top drawer on the left." I say and she nods.

"And where do you keep the flour?"

"On top of the fridge." I say

"Wait what?" She stops searching and looks at me.

"On. Top. Of. The. Fridge." I say with small pauses.

"Yes I know where it is but why the hell would you put flour on top of the fridge?" She asks completely confused.

"Because it was a nice place to put it." I shrug. Actually me and Brian did that on purpose when I moved in here, it was his idea to put stuff in weird places. Don't ask me why, but turns out it comes out handy because now she has to struggle.

"You are something else" She mutters.

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing."

"That's what I thought." I say satisfied.

"You know it would be a lot easier to make something if you would tell me where all the ingredients and devices are."

"But there's no fun in doing that." I say enjoying her search party.

She flips me off and turns around to the fridge, she looks up and sees the bag of flour I've put there, I might have put the eggs there too but she has to figure that out on her own.

She attempts to get the bag of flour but she can't reach it and starts cursing to herself, something about small girls problems.

Her reaction only makes me enjoy this more and more and she catches me laughing at her.

"Don't just sit there, you're the one who wants to eat not me, so why don't you just help me and I can get this over with." She stands with her arms crossed in front of her body.

I put my hands up in surrender and walk towards her and the fridge. She looks at me impatiently like she wants me to actually do something, and in that moment I decided to have some fun with this.

My arms snake around her waist and I easily lift her up so she could reach above the fridge.

"What the hell are you doing?" She squeals surprised by my action.

"Just what you asked me to do." I simply say. She grabs the stuff and I gently put her down. I lean over so we're really close "I'm helping you" I whisper and I can see her body stiffen, satisfied with the reaction I got I turn around and decide to walk back to the bar and sit down.

But I stop my actions and turn around when I felt a cold hard object against the back of my head.

I look at the ground and see little pieces of eggshells on the floor and I feel some sticky liquid dripping from the back of my head. I look up and see Dominique with another egg in her hand, throwing it up and catching it again, with a challenging smirk on her face.

"Oh no." She fake gasps.

"What the actual fuck?" I say shocked.

"I'm such a klutz." She says and drops another egg on the floor, my eyes widen, what is she doing.

"So would you help me and clean this up?" She says emphasizing the "help me" part.

Did she just.

"No what, are you crazy? you did that." I say confused.

"Oh but didn't you just tell me you were helping me? So clean this up would you?" She says while putting on a fake smile.

"What, you threw the eggs at me remember? And also for no reason at all, who the hell do you think you are?" I say feeling my anger coming up.

"Well for you, I'm your cook and not your maid. So if you want me to clean this up, you had to more specific about your terms and conditions because that wasn't the deal. " she snaps.

That bitch.

"Oh and if I were you, I'd begin cleaning because after a while it will stink."

≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫

Sup hunbuns
Did it really take me that long to update?
yes it did and I apologize for that im slow and this chap is short af
But fr Shawn in Japan is my aesthetic
Catch y'all later 🥀