16. invite

Shawn

So it turns out that Dominique doesn't have a boyfriend.

I don't even know why I was so convinced that she was in a relationship with Joe, I mean now I think about it, it does make sense. At my housewarming party he was getting pretty close with a couple of my friends and I've never seen him kissing Dominique or any other girl actually.

"ha I told you so!" I hear Aaliyah exclaim from my phone.

"ha ha, very funny." I say sarcastic. I called Aaliyah to ask her how she's been doing and I never thought I would say this but I actually really miss living with her, even though I was used to touring without her, Brian and Geoff where always there to get the job done of annoying the shit out of me. But now that I live alone it has been different, Brian has been doing whatever with Alana so he's occupied.

"why didn't you just tell me he was gay?" I say bit annoyed by the fact that I was acting like a total fool about it.

"well I tried to tell you but then I decided not to because this was way more fun." and she burst into laughter again and I automatically roll my eyes.

"it wasn't even that funny." I say.

"it was because you were actually jealous, who would've thought that you could get jealous." She says.

"what? I wasn't even jealous." I say to defend myself.

"Who are you trying to fool here Shawn?"

"I wasn't jealous!" I yell a little.

"So why did you call me then? to rant about what happend yesterday and how close they were?" She says in a mocking tone.

"Because-" and I stop because I actually don't know why I told her my whole story about yesterday. After she told me she was doing fine and how she really needed to pee and I was detaining her from doing so, I kept talking about it. Maybe I was a bit jealous, no nevermind.

"Because, I felt really bad for Joe for being so rude towards him." I quickly make up. Well it was almost true, I was kind of a dick but I had the right to be.

"Oh really?" Aaliyah asks me suspicious.

"Yeah he asked me to come in when I was returning something to Alana but I kind of rejected him." I say hoping she will believe me that I wasn't jealous. I'm never jealous.

"Okay so why don't you invite him over this time." She says and I stop for a moment.

"Uh, why would I?" I ask hesitantly.

"Because you felt so bad for being rude , so why don't you invite him over, apologize and get to know each other."

"But do I really have to invite him over?"

"Yes, oh and while you're at it apologize to Dom too."

"Why do I always have to be the one apologizing?"

"Because you are you and that means that you always make a mess out of things. But I need to pee so see ya." She hangs up and I take a deep breath.

-

Dominique

"So how was yesterday with Sammy?" I ask Joe as we sit in the living room of his apartment.

"Ah it was fun and again sorry for leaving so early." He says while munching on his donuts.

"It's okay, my plan worked perfectly." I say satisfied.

"What was his reaction?" Joe asks me in curiosity.

"He was so confused, you should've seen his face, also why would he even think we're an item?" I ask.

"I don't know, maybe he's jealous." He smirks.

"Ha great guess." And I roll my eyes at him and advert my gaze back to the television. We're watching The Conjuring because I live for horror movies and Alana is always to scared to watch it with me so I have the other twin to be my horrorbuddy.

But after a little while Joe's phone lights up.

"Hey Dom, why is Brian sending me a message saying that he wants to hang out with Shawn and I?"

"Wait what?" I ask in surprise and he shows me his phone to read the message.

Brianator:
Ay Joe, do you have any plans tomorrow? Because you could chill with me and Shawn, you in?

Brian and Shawn want to chill with Joe?

"What the?" I say.

"Same" joe says.

"So are you going?"

"Should I?"

"I don't know"

And after a long pause we turned to watch the movie without answering Brian.

But then another message came but this time it was a message coming from my phone.

Satan:
Come by tomorrow.

≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫≪ ≫

Authors note:
Sup hunbuns
This filler chapter was prolly the worst
SHAWN IN MANILA IS LIFE CHANGING, IM BLESSED
Catch y'all later 🥀

Authors note:Sup hunbuns ⛈This filler chapter was prolly the worst  SHAWN IN MANILA IS LIFE CHANGING, IM BLESSED Catch y'all later 🥀