5. babysitting

Dominique

A few days have passed since Shawn offered me a job. And I've come to a conclusion that I really need more money.
So I found a job as a babysitter. Yesterday I put an advertisement on a babysittersite and I immediately got a notification saying that they want me to watch over a girl the next day.
I have to meet up with the mother and the girl later on today.

So I get up out of my bed, without Alana punching me awake and do my routine.
I put on my dark skinny jeans, a white tee and a distressed denim jacket.
I make my way down stairs and see a bouquet of flowers on the kitchen island.
While I walk towards it I notice a small card hanging from it.
As I was about to read from who it's from Alana sprints towards me and smacks my hand away.

"Ouch!" I screech, while looking at my hand and I can see it's immediately turning red.

"Al what was that for?" I question, still hurting from the slap. I'm weak I know.

"Nothing" she says while walking away with the flowers.
I know Alana and when she acts like there's nothing going on, there's definitely something going on.

She walks to the living room and I follow her. "Al, who send you those flowers?"

"Oh just nobody" she says avoiding the topic.

"Oh so a nobody would buy you a bouquet of pink roses huh?" I ask her and I see her cheecks turn red.

"I'm serious, I woke up this morning because there was someone at the door, so I opened it and the only thing I saw were the flowers and this card." She hands me the card with a frown on her face.

To: the blond chef
From: B

"Who's B?" I ask

"I don't know but I have to find out" she exclaims. And then realization hit me.

"Oh my god, I know who it is it's.. Brad or something, no wait Brian yes that's it."

"Who's Brian" she questions while taking out her phone probably searching his name.

"That guy at Shawn's table from the restaurant." I say already feeling annoyed when I think about him.

"No way he's so cute!" She exclaims as she shows me his facebook page.

"You really need to stop lurking on people, you're creeping me out." I say as I stand up and walk to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"Oh my god he went to Australia in 2015, he has a selfie with a kangaroo." She yells. I roll my eyes, why am I friends with her?

I take a granola bar and look at the time 12:45 pm, shit I'm late, I grab my purse and put on my vans and head to the door.

"Al I'm going out!" I inform her, I look back at her and see her nod her head.
"Okay bring some for me." She says not listening to what I just said because she's too focused on stalking Brian.
God she really is obsessed.

"I'm also going to rob a bank!" I yell.

"Have fun!" She says and I chuckle, what an idiot.