5

*Emily's POV*

*NEXT DAY*

There was a knock at the door at 5 in the morning and I woke up sort of confused cause who in their right mind would come to someone's house at 5 in the freaking morning. I got up slowly and looked through the peep hole. It was Macy and Harry. "What are you doing here?" I growled as I opened the door.

"We have come to take you to Liam." Macy said slyly. "Wait l. Can I talk to Macy for a sec?" I asked Harry and he nodded. We both walked inside and sat on the floral couch.

"Why are you trying to act like everything is ok with that stunt you pulled last night?" I nearly screamed. "Em. I'm sorry. I was being an extreme bitch and I didn't mean for it to come out that way." "Well how did you mean for it to come out?" "I meant to say you guys need to try and work it out cause I totally ship you too!" She said excited. We laughed then realized that we left Harry outside.

I ran to the door and let him in. "I'll be 5 minutes! Just let me get dressed!" I ran to my room and looked in my closet. I found a little black dress that I could still fit and black converse. I took a 2 minute shower and threw my clothes on. "Cmon slow poke!" I heard Macy say. "Ok Ok." I ran down the stairs and we ran to the car.

*AT THE HOTEL*

*Liam's POV*

I just got finished putting on my best outfit and cologne for Emily.

Wow.

Did I really just say that?

Anyway. I was just sitting down watching The Avengers when I heard knocking at the door and Harry groaning. I try to fix up the place when Harry used his key to open the door. "Urm. Hi guys." I said awkwardly. I heard giggles from the girls cause I had a pair of trousers in my hand. I quickly threw them and ran up to hug Emily. She looked surprised at first but then returned the favor. "Oh my goodness. I thought you wouldn't come because of what I said last night." I said into her neck.

"It's alright Liam. No worries." She said with a little smirk. The song Right Now by Me and My Mates popped into my head at that very moment and then out of no where, Harry starts singing it in a very annoying voice.  I sent him the death glare and stepped away from Em.

"What? I just really love that song!" The girls laughed and walked into our mini kitchen.

*Emily's POV*

Me and Macy run into their kitchen cause obviously we are starving at 6 in the morning.

"Ugh. Liam Though." I said with an extreme smile. "I know right! Just so adorable when boys are sorry." She said with her mouth full with donuts. We walk out to find Harry and Liam talking in secret. I clear my throat to make my presence known. They both jump and we giggle at their stupidness. "So what were you two talking about?" I say being nosy.

"Oh just--" Harry cuts Liam off and says, "Oh nothing!" Harry exclaimed. "Ok then. So Liam What did you summon me here for?" "Well I wanted to ask you a question in person." He said shyly.

"Ok. Go for it!" I exclaimed. He then came over to where I was standing and got on one knee.

"Emily. Will you be my girlfriend?"

He said awkwardly.

"Oh my goodness, Sure!"

We kissed for a short moment and I have to say it was the best kiss Ever.

*Author*

Yasssss Updateee

Anyways How are guys liking the first half of my story? I desperately need more reads so ya.

But and the bright side I have 3 Votessss

Keep reading, Commenting suggestions, and voting!