13

Liam's POV

"Let's go to a Strip Club." Harry insisted with a smirk. "Why Exactly?" I say while laughing, but inside angry. I really don't want another girl all over me right now except Emily. "Because! We need to forget about this madness for a moment!" He said laughing. "Alright. Alright. Fine." I said with a sigh. I did need a drink though.

*THAT NIGHT*

We arrived at the most expensive Strip Club in LA, where you don't even need an I.D., and I had no emotion what so ever. All I wanted to do was get drunk and call it a night. I want Emily and only Emily. But I sadly have to wait for all this to blow over and she might just forgive me.

"Where are the ladies?!?!" Niall shouted as we entered the club. We all laughed as he tried to make his move on a random blonde and when he was denied, he said he only like her because her hair was blonde. I ran striaght to the bar and sat next to a redhead girl. "Hardest Beer please." I said to the waitress. As she handed my glass, the girl said, "Rough Day?" She giggled.

"How about a rough life?" I said with complete seriousness.

"You must be Liam. From One Direction." She said with a frown. "Yes. That sadly is me." I sighed. "Hope that girl forgives you for what you did to her because--" I cut her off by storming off with my beer. I didn't need to be critisized right now when I was critisized every day by the media. It is just a never ending nightmare. I asked Louis for the Keys and told him they could just call a cab because they would be drunk anyway. I walked out to the car and drove back to our hotel where Managment was waiting. Great.

*Emily's POV

"What do we do now? It's Sunday and we have school."Macy said while she was in the shower. "I think it's time for me to go back to talk to Liam. I can't go back to school with a lot on my mind." I said waiting outside the bathroom door. "Ok. So you want to go back after showers?" She asked. "Sure." I said with a sigh. I am ready to talk to Liam, but I need to be prepared for anything. Even if that means turning him in to the police.

After we both took our shower, we gathered up our things and took them to the car. "Bye Dad! Thanks for letting us stay!" I wave as we drove off. He gave me a faint smile and waved back. "Mac. I think I need a new purse.." I said with a smirk. "Shopping?!" "Shopping!" We both screamed at the same time and speed down the street.

AN HOUR LATER

We stopped at this huge mall that I've been to when I was little. I started telling Macy about getting Lost in this Mall and having to go to a security guard then to the Lost and Found where my dad picked me up. I was a small child so no one really noticed me come or go.

I rapidly got out of the car and sped walked to the door. The first store we saw was Forever 21. It was one of my favorite stores and they had the cutest things. We squealed and ran into Forever 21.

We tried on various things, but then I realized that I was supposed to be looking for a purse. I walked around and I found a black purse with spikes on it. "Wow. This is so cute!" I said then checking the price tag. It read $30. I was surprised at how cheep it was but it was something. I walked up to the register, bought the purse, and went to find Macy. She had bought galaxy leggings and a blouse.

"Well. That was fun." I said laughing.

"Do we have to go?" Macy pleaded.

"Yeah. It's gonna take us 13 Hours to get back" I said with a sigh.

We walked sadly to the car and drove onto the highway on our way to LA

~Bee~

I know it's short but I had to update! Hope you guys have been enjoying this story!

I have 200+ reads and 50+ votes and it hasn't even been a month so thanks!

Comment what you think, Read, and Vote!

Oh and If you want to edit a cover for my story, kik me at stolemyheart_1d

Thanks!