16

Emily's POV

Liam's touch is strangely familiar to me.....Wait. How did he know my name back at his hotel a few weeks ago? I don't really remember me telling him my name at all to be honest. He just.....knew.

{Flashback}

Moving to London from LA for a year now has been great. I go to a great school, have an amazing boyfriend and amazing friends. I'm a sophomore, but when I graduate, I'm going back to LA. I need a new rep for now.

Just a normal day walking home when suddenly A guy that I recongnize from school walks up on me and puts a sack over my head strangling me. "You are coming with me." He forced me into this building and locked the door behind him. He tied me up to a bed and took the sack off of my head. "Liam?" He was the popular of the popular and got rejected 22 times. He was cute and buff and scary. "W-what are you going to do to me?" "Just fuck you. Hard." He said in his strong accent. "No! Please! I came here to start a new life! Don't take that away from me!" "Sorry, Emy. I want to touch you too much." He grinned and started to undress me ripping my shirt, pant, underwear, and bra. He immediately slid into me and thrusted back and forth until I cried. But inside, I was loving it.

The last thing I remember seeing is a light brown birth mark on his hand.

{End of short flashback}

Liam was in the shower and I sat there pondering about what I think I just found out. It didn't hit me till now. If he did it to me and that poor innocent girl, He could do it again.

I heard the shower shut off and it was a few minutes until Liam walked out. "Good Morning Babe." Liam said with a small smile. "H-hey." I managed to get out. Something about him just really scared me all of a sudden. I can't believe that I didn't notice before. I was so mesmorized by him that I didn't even notice that he knew my name from the start and remembered it from all those years ago.

"You knew all along, didn't you?" I asked while standing up. "Knew what?" He said half confused. "My name and who I was." I looked down and bit my lip at the thought. "Y-you were the one who raped me sophomore year in London." I said, shakily pointing at the well known birth mark.

Liam's POV

Rape. That was the word of my past and I even promised to myself that I would never do it agian. "Em. Let me explain." I said as I reached out to touch her arm. "Don't." She said as she yanked away her arm. "You raped me 3 years ago and expect me to not remember! You continue to lie to me and keep secrets. You want to go out with me? I think not." "That was my past! I would never do that to you. I had a complicated life back then." "Well, you already accomplished that, you dick!" She grabbed her stuff and stormed out the door in my oversided tee. "Em!" I called after her but she had already disappeared. I grabbed my phone and called Harry

"Mate? I need you to hack into Emily's phone and install the tracking device." I said rapidly. "Why? You know---"

"No questions! Just do what I say!" I hung up and finished getting dressed. She didn't even think of how she is going to get back to her room.