10

Liam's POV

"Urm. Yeah that's me but I was here the whole time last night." I stuttered.

"Are you sure? Cause these pictures tell me otherwise."

The short officer then showed me pictures of me totally violating that innocent fan. Well, ex-fan.

Something that popped into my head was that paps are everywhere these days, so by now these pictures were online.

Shit.

My phone then started to blow up from twitter notifications and a few angry texts from my parents.

"We are going to need bring you in for questioning." the tall officer said with a sturn voice.

I followed them to their police car in handcuffs and got into the back seat.

"I am so screwed." I whispered to myself as we drove away.

Emily's POV

My phone was buzzing off the hook all of a sudden and so was Macy's. She was now envolved with Harry so that explains alot.

I finally look at my phone and this picture of Liam banging a random girl popped up.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?" I scream loud enough for Macy to hear. She runs over to my side and looks at the screen. "Why would Liam do something like that?" She said quiet and confused. "Because he's Liam." I said with a sigh.

I rapidly type in his number and a raspy voice picks up. "Hi Emily. Liam went to the police station for questioning." Harry said in a small voice. "When you guys bail him out, tell him that we are o-v-e-r. Ok?" I said in a sturn voice.

"Will do." Harry said slowly and hung up. Why would Liam do this to me? I knew him going away for 3 weeks would mean that something was up and I didn't trust my gutt. Perrie gets to go with Zayn but I can't come with Liam? Tour then coming back my ass.

I flop down on my bed as I remember that I have class today. Great. Now I have to deal with society.

*AFTER ALL CLASSES*

I spent the whole day being criticized by my peers and stared at. I even threw a can of soda and this one girl who called me a whore for dating a guy that rapes innocent girls. Today was just a really good day.

I grab my phone from my pocket and call Macy. "Hey wanna do something?" I say desperately. "Would love to." Macy sing songed then hung up. Tonight is going to be fun.

*THAT NIGHT*

Me and Macy finally decided to go clubbing, but one of us has to stay sober for the drive back to the dorms.

I wore this tight dark purple party dress that stopped right in the middle of my thigh and Macy wore this short bright blue dress.

"Ready to let loose?" I said with full confidence. "Hell Yeah." Macy said with a sinister laugh.

We drove at the speed of light and suprisingly didn't get pulled over. Once we were inside the club, neon lights flashed in our faces. Once we could see, we saw a bunch of sweaty people bumping together and lots more sweaty people dancing. "Looks like you are going to be the sober one!" I yelled at Macy over the loud music. I heard a groan come from her mouth as a ran away onto the dance floor.

I completely let go as soon as I hit the dance floor. A guy quickly came up behind me and started to grind on me. I wasn't drunk, but I really enjoyed this feeling. "Babe. Wanna take this to the next level?" A sexy voice asked me.

"Show me what you got." I whispered.

He led me to this secret room in the back of the club and we both started taking our clothes off quickly and kissing hungrily.

The kisses were sloppy but I didn't really care cause this was my moment of feeling like there was no one around to watch.

He forcibly pushed me up against the wall and left love bites all down my neck. We fumbled around and landed on the floor. He then put his tiny ass dick into me and I didn't even notice until he started moaning. "Are you in me yet?" I said confused. He stopped in anger, grabbed his clothes and stormed out. I laughed to myself and put my clothes on so I could find Macy.

As soon as I walk out I see Macy making out with the same guy. "She is my bestfriend." I whisper in his ear without Macy noticing and he flips me off then runs away with this disgusting look on his face.

"What was that?" Macy said angry. "I just sort of had sex with that guy and he has a small ding-a-ling so I just helped you out." I said with a small laugh. "Oh. Well, I need a drink. You up for that?" Macy said excited. "You know it!" I said in her voice.

AUTHOR

Hiiiii guysssss

Sorry it took so long to update i was just busy with school :/

I hope you like this chapter and.....

Comment :)

Vote :)

And Read Please :)