32

Emily's POV

"What furniture store were you looking to go to?"  My mom puts her money in the toll machine and turns to me.  "Which ones are good?" I hit her back with a question and chuckle.

"Well, I bought your current one from Darvin and I bought Eric's from the room place, so maybe we can look there."

"Do your magic. " My mom speeds back up.  For a moment, all my memories of Liam go away, but they come back when my mom speaks again.  "Do you plan on seeing liam again?" 

I sigh and say, "I really don't know mom."  This question caught me off guard and I really didn't want to answer it.  

"Sorry for asking." Yes, this was a touchy subject, but she didn't have to apologize.

"It's fine.  You were just curious."  We drove in a weird silence until I decided to break it by turning on the radio.

You and I by you know who started to play and I hurriedly turned to the news podcast.  You and I was always a favorite by them but I can't take hearing all of their voices right now.

"Em, I don't know why I didn't ask you this before we went driving but why do you want to change the furniture in your room?" I knew this question was going to come up sooner or later.

"I want to get a fresh start.  I'm not going back to my dorm with Macy and the furniture that I currently have is a constant reminder of my past, so I just wanted to be myself this time." I add a light chuckle to lighten up the mood.

"Wow.  I wish I had the same level of maturity when I was your age." My mom is serious but I always find a way to make a joke out of nothing.

"So you're saying that you were worst than me?"  I gasp and she laughs.

"Let's just say I was the female Charlie Sheen." We both laugh and honestly, I miss the moments like this.

My life has been going in a downward spiral and my emotions have been up and down.  Lately, I haven't been able to live out my dreams like I planned to when I moved to LA.

"Just be careful, Emily.  Things like a messed up relationship can really tear you apart to the point where you don't want to be with anyone else ever again."  I didn't say anything, so I thought for a second.

I really like Liam.  Maybe even love him, but he makes it so hard to do that.  He's bipolar and a two time cheater, but I can't just leave him because of his flaws.  Normal people try to fix the problem by going to therapy but we're not normal.

We love, fight, and break up but we always find a way to get back to one another.

I don't know if I'm a sucker for pain, but his love comes in like a million waves and I always get swept under.

AUTHORRRR

GUYS IM FINALLY BACK AND I HAVE OVER 2K READS SIDBWIWJB THANK YOU GUYS

I have been living under a rock and I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long.  My summer was really busy and I couldn't find the time to update :/

THIS UPDATE IS CRAPPY I KNOW BUT I NEEDED TO DO IT FOR YOU GUYS.

ILY ALL (: