20

Emily's POV

-----------------

Liam finally drops me back at my dorm after a long flight back and a week in london because of course I have school and before I could touch the door handle, Macy opens the door. "Oh my gosh! How was it? Did you have a good time? Did you meet the parents?" She talks fast without taking a breath. "One question at a time." I say smiling.

"It was a great experience, but his parents weren't there because they decided to move to Las Vegas for the year." I leave out why they left and the violent charade that went down. "Hm. That's weird cause didn't his parents know that he was coming?" She was perplexed about the whole situation. "Yea. They did know. They just didn't tell him that they left. They left him a note." I sadly looked down at my hands.

"You know you have a lot have work to catch up on right? I have all of your missing work from This past week." Hoping to get attention off of me, she hands me loads of papers and new literature to read. Great.

"Thanks Macy. You are the bestest!" I catch her off gaurd and hug her tight. I run to my small wooden desk and flop down on my rolling chair.  I put my homework on the desk, grab a pen from Macy's desk, and begin to work. 

Macy is asleep on the bed and I am halfway through my work when i hear a knock at the door.  This better not be Liam.  I groan and walk to the door and when I open it, Harry stands with his hands in his pockets.  "Hey. Sorry I let Liam up the other day. He basically tried to fight me." I couldn't help but laugh at his remark and I motioned over to Macy.  "She's asleep" His face fell a little but he managed to grin as he walked it.  "She looks so peaceful when she sleeps." He sighs and sits on my bed.  "I don't mind if you stay and watch her sleep...." I say while sitting back down, giggling.  He lays on my bed, so his face is directly across from hers. "I know you're watching me." Macy says smiling but her eyes still closed.  He gets up, pushes Macy over and lays next to her, wrapping his arms around her.

Their relationship is nothing like Mine with Liam.  It's kind and loving while liam just acts like a complete dick head.  I love him for that.  I chuckle and continue to work. 

Liam's POV

My phone rings while I am driving back to the hotel and it is Zayn.

"Mate. You need to get your crazy ex. Like right now." He says obviously annoyed.  "What is she doing now?" I say worried.  "Banging on our door saying that she won't leave until she sees you." Why can't she take a hint? I broke up with here for a reason.  He yells something at Dani that I can't comprehend.  "Alright fine. I'll be there in an hour." I hang up and throw my phone to the passenger seat.  "Crazy bitch." I say to myself as I pull into the hotel parking lot.

I ran to the elevator and on the way up I hear her screaming. "I'm not leaving! You can't make me!" I can hear that she has been drinking.  The elevator doors open and I run towards our hotel room.  "Liam! Who have you left me for? I bet she's not as great as me." Her word slur as I come towards her.  "Danielle. Stop. You need to go home." I say trying to put the key in the slot but she pulls my arm away, putting it on her waist.  "I know she doesn't make you feel the way I did.  I can feel it." As she whispers into my ear, her alcoholic breath enters my nose.  "Stop denying it."  She forces her lips onto of mine and I can't pull away.  I have missed her and I haven't had sex in a while.  I kiss her back and push her up against the wall.  My hand travel up her thigh into her panties.  Her hand unbuckles my belt and my pants fall to the ground.  She puts her hand into my boxers.

"Wh-what have you done?" I hear sobs coming from down the hall.  I break the kiss and look up to find a broken Emily followed by Macy and Harry.