14

Emily's POV

I was really scared to be going back to LA. You can ask Macy. I was shaking the whole ride and she already knew why. "Are you sure you want to go back?" Macy said while pulling over to the side of the rode. "Y-yeah. I-I need to s-settle this." I said with chattering teeth. Liam is scarier than he seemed and even though he could be sweet, he could break me like a twig in the blink of an eye. She shrugged and drove off in a non-chalant matter.

*IN LA

*Liam's POV

After 2 days of getting tattoos and piercings, I missed Emily. I need to figure out where she has been and where she is headed. I called her while the tattoo man was doing my tat.

"H-Hello?" She said with a shaking voice. "Babe? Why so scared?" I said with a smirk. She didn't answer and I said, "Well. Where have you been?"

"In Hiding." She said in a different tone this time, sounding more confident. "Where are you now?" "LA." She said with full on attitude. "Em. You know I would not do anything to hurt you and-" She cut me off and said, "How do I know that because you have already done that 3 times!" She said in an angry and pissed tone. "Look. I am truly truly sorry about all of those things. I was just letting my old self take over." I said fully sincere.

This was completely true. I never felt this way about anyone and I really wanted Emily. "How about we talk about this over dinner? I'll pick you up from your dorm?" I pleaded. "Whatever." She said and hung up. Relationships are really hard these days.

*Emily's POV

"I finally get to see bae!" Macy exlaimed while taking a sip from her cotton candy frappe. She was extatic about seeing Harry, but I was the exact opposite about seeing Liam. I don't really know what he could do to me. I want to trust him, but my gut keeps telling me to beware. "Liam is coming to pick me up at the dorm." I said with a sad face. "Don't worry Em. I doubt he'll hurt you anymore." She said in an assuring way. "Maybe. But you don't know what to expect from him." We took our drinks to go and made our way to our dorm room.

*At the Dorm room

I spent an hour getting ready. Mascra, lipstick, and a short black dress and ballet flats were all I needed.  "You look amazing!" Macy said as someone knocked on our door.  I sighed, hugged Macy, and opened the door calmly.  Liam had his hands in his pockets of dress pants and smiled.

"Hi." He said with a small voice. "Hi yourself." I said with a small smile.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

In the car we discussed our feeling and even promised that while we were together, there would be no strings attached and no cheating.  "Em. I have something to give to you." He gave me a beautiful promise ring in the parking lot that had a tiny diamond sitting on top.  "Liam. You shouldn't have. Really."  He chuckled and said,

"No. I needed to show you how much I love you and how much I am commited to this relationship." I slipped the ring onto my finger and nodded.  We stared into each others eyes and we both leaned in to share the most amazing kiss on earth.  I missed kissing him and I forgot how passionate they were.  There was a bit of tongue action but not to much.  The taste of starburts fufilled my mouth and I was loving it.

We broke away from the kiss and I said, "Starburts, huh? How did you know they were my fave?"

"Just a guess" We both laughed and got out of the car.

{BEE}

Woooop.

K Im going to update more on saturday but I had to update today cuz people were bugging me so here ya go!

Sorry it's so short:(

Hope ya'll enjoy the amazayn story (I can be such a carrot) and recommend this to all your friends😀