21

Emily's POV

I ran from Liam and his stupid ex with tears streaming down my face. What was I thinking. Taking him back again was the stupidest mistake I could ever make. And to believe that he would actually treat me right. I heard quickened footsteps behind me and a hand grabbed my arm.

"Let me explain. " He said. I am sick and tired of him chasing me.

"I don't want to hear it! What you were doing was totally clear to me! Just leave me alone." I have given him this speech to him a few times too many. I want to be in a nice relationship with little to no issues that keep coming back. He seems to never be able to grasp that being a man whore and totally unable to control your hormones is not ok. Especially when you are in a fucking relationship. I yanked my arm away and continued to walk towards the elevator. Macy soon came running after me and stopped the elevator just in time.

"Em. I'm so so sorry. This was suppose to be a fun double date kinda thing with me, you, him, and Harry. I'm sorry you had to leave the dorm for your night to be spent like this." She gave me a sympathetic smile and pulled me into a hug. "I'm fine. " I lie as we reach the lobby of the hotel.

"Good thing Harry didn't drive us." I say obviously relieved. "But he did leave his car there." Macy just has to ruin the moment. We walk outside to my car and when I get in, I lay my head on the steering wheel.

"Why would he do this to me? After everything we been through." I sniffle while talking to Macy. She rubs my back and gives me a sympathetic smile that she gave me before.

Liam's POV

"Mate? What the hell was that?" Harry screams while stepping closer. Danielle is standing against the wall, counting the tiles on the ceiling. "She came onto me! I gave in but I-" I am honestly lost for words. I keep hurting Em and this just might be the last straw.

"You don't get it do you? She gives her all to you and you don't even care! I'm suprised she hasn't left you yet." I can see the disgust in his eyes as he steps closer to me.

"Ok Harry. I get that you are upset with me but you have to understand that Danielle was drunk and she kept tempting me and I could not stay away." The words came out faster than expected and he made his way towards our hotel room.

"You're sick Liam." He says without looking at me and walks into our hotel room.

"Leave Danielle! Thanks to you, Emily may never speak to me agian!" I screamed hopefully make her scarves and run off but she didn't. She stood there chuckling softly to herself.

"That was the plan wasn't it?" She stood up straight revealing that she was never drunk and this was all a plan to break Emily and I up.

"Get the fuck out of my sight. Now." I said through my teeth. "I don't know why the hell I would date a sick manipulative bitch like you."

"Say whatever you want. I will always come back." She says with a sly smile.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

---------------------------------------------

I walk into the hotel room and sit on my bed. "Heard everything that went down. You should be ashamed mate." Zayn shaked his head in disappointment. "Don't mock me. I've been through enough." I send him a warning glare and reach for the remote. I stop at a news channel to make sure that One Direction are not in the tabloides. That is the last thing we need.

Breaking News Report! There has been a car crash between 2 semi trucks and a small grey Honda. That Honda is flipped over and the two lady's that are in that car are said to be unconcious. Their names have not yet been realeased.

"Wait. Isn't that Emily's car?"

(Read, Comment and Most of all vote because I know some of you read and don't vote.)