24

Emily's POV

Today is the day Liam picks me up from the hospital.

My crutches and perscription are sent to me and I sit and wait and the edge of my bed, phone in one hand And the perscription in the other.

A knock at my door startles me and I throw my phone and prescription on the bed. I grab my crutches and when I look through the peep hole, I see Macy. She adjusts the arm cast and sighs.

"Oh my gosh, Macy." I try to hug her but the crutches get in the way. Damn crutches. "Oh my gosh, Emily." She returns the phrase with a smile.

"What a crazy week." I exclaim and flop down on my hospital bed. It literally feels like a week when it has only been two days. Everything was moving so quickly and it seemed like I could never catch a break. I haven't even thought about forgiving Liam.

"I totally agree. I wish I could hug Harry fully." She lifts up her arm and laughs. "I wish I could walk so I could just run away." I sighed and Macy patted my back.

"Everything will work itself out. I promise." She gave me a saddened look and stood up when her phone vibrated. "Looks like Harry is here. I'll see you back on campus Em." She smiled and hugged me while I was still sitting.

I feel like our relationship is getting pulled apart by everything. Liam breaking me into tiny pieces multiple times and now this car crash has not given me the ability to give her my all into our friendship. I feel really bad and I want to punch a wall but sadly, I can't even stand up without the support of my crutches.

My life has been full of pain ever since I went to that stupid meet and greet. No. Not pain

Payne.

Another knock at the door startles me and I sigh. I've been doing a lot of sighing lately. "What know?" I grumble, trying to stable my crutches.

Looking through the peep hole, I see Liam. His hair is very messy and he looks like he just got out of bed with his dark grey sweats and red Ramones shirt. I open the door and clear my voice.

"Uh. Hey." He forced a grin and looks at me. He is obviously nervous, but I was used to me being nervous around him. Not vise versa. "Hi. Could you get my prescription please? I don't feel up to going all the way back there." I draw out the "all" and point to the bed.

He walks past me and to the bed. "In a hurry to get back now are we?" I hear the smug grin on his face and he turns to face me. "Just tired." I shrugged. He caught the door for me as I tries to go out, but failed. They really need to put those handicap buttons in the rooms.

•••••

"Are we ok Emily?" Liam asks in a small, barely audible voice. "I...I really don't know. I don't know why you would even do that to me. It is absurd. We finally start to get things together and it falls apart again." I keep my eyes on the buildings that we pass and I hear him sigh before he speaks.

"I love you Em. I was just being hormonal and you did not deserve to be cheated on. I don't know how many times I have to say sorry." The annoyance in his voice is really clear and I want to slap him right across is face. I turn to him and try to keep my anger down. "Listen. Don't try to make yourself believe that I am easy to get forgiveness from. You should know that by now. You are that one that has cheated and lied. Cheated and Lied." I use hand gestures and he stops in front of the dormitory unit.

"If you won't forgive me, get out." He doesn't look at me and I chuckle. "Wow. Some people never change." I mumble under my breath. Before I get out, I turn to him and say:

"I was fool to ever think that you were able to change your idiotic ways." I take my crutches and get out the car. I slap my door with my right crutch and he drives away.

-Author-

Srry for not updating sooner! Ily guys a lot for voting, commenting, and reading. I know I say that a lot, but I really want you guys to that without you, I would not be writing. Thank you and pleaseeeee give me feedback! (I think I may need it.) :)