23

Emily's POV

"Stop it! Charlie!" My mom desperately calls for my dad to stop his anger towards Liam. The boys come out of their shocked state and try to pull my father off of him. Liam wipes the blood from his mouth.

"I'm sorry, Ok? I know I hurt your daughter more than once and I know I deserve this beating, but fighting will get us no where. She needs us right now and that is all the matters." Liam's speech left me speechless. Whenever he finds his heart through all his anger, makes me love him even more.

,

The Doctor steps through the door and his eyes widen at the scene. "Um. Ms. Short, we would like for you to stay over night just for precautions and in the morning, you will get your crutches and prescription." He motioned over to my parents and the boys. "I need one of you to pick her up at about 12:00."

Liam and my father say, "I'll do it" at the same time and I cringe. They glare at each other and they both stand up at the same time.

"You came all the way from Pennsylvania and I'm sure your life was fine with your new slut before you came here." Liam chuckles.

Well. That heart is gone.

My dad steps forward and I think he is about to throw a punch. "You don't know anything about me or my personal life."

"I actually do. Thanks to Emily." Liam gives me the fakest smile I have ever seen. I forgot that I did tell Liam about the sight of my father fucking his secretary. "Wow. And to believe that you would be so naive to spread my business to your perfect 'boyfriend'. Why am I even here? I don't care. I never did." He looks down at me and walk out of the door without another word. His words break my hurt, but I already knew they were coming. Of course he didn't care. That's why he left me and my pregnant mother alone with nothing.

My mother stands with a mortified expression and shakes her head. "Well, since I see you are in good hands, I will go. Feel better,baby." Her voice is sad and quiet. My mother kisses me on the forehead and follows my dad. "Mom. Please don't try to talk to him. He doesn't deserve it." I call after her, sitting up more. She nods and continues out of the door.

Liam's POV

Why would he even come here if he didn't care? Her fuck up of a dad is really pushing me to the edge. I can't even say that. My dad was probably more of a fuck up than Emily's dad.

I walk over to Emily and stroked her cheek with my thumb. "I'm sorry that it had to turn out that way. And I'm sorry for what I did to you. I.." She cuts me off. "We will talk about it later. I need to rest." She doesn't look at me, instead looking down at her hands. I oblige and motion for the boys to follow me to the door. "Bye Em." Zayn says as we are halfway out the door.

...........

(Sorry for it being so short! Thank for all the reads and votes! It really means a lot! ily)