What Should I Do?

Chapter 4- What Should I Do?

Lucy's POV

Oh. My. God. No one was supposed to be home!! Instead, I see Erza, a black haired guy with lots of piercings, and an orange haired guy. What the hell? The orange haired guy walks towards me.

"Who is this angel standing in front of me?" He says with a lovesick sigh.

"You better get the fuck out of here. Now," I say with a scary calm voice.

"Hey, are you the girl Erza was talking about? You know, that girl!" The black haired guy with peircings says.

"No," I say, "actually, I don't know. Why don't you tell me before I kick you out of this mother fucking house?" I say while staring at them.

"Calm down, Bunny Girl. We all know you're Mute Girl."

"You don't even go to my school, so how do you know I'm Mute Girl? Well, except for Erza. I know she goes to my school. And what's up with me being bunny girl? I'm obviously not a bunny," I say, trying not to freak out. How does a carefully guarded secret like mine get out and the next day have a lot of people already find out about it? Well, maybe not a lot, but more than enough people finding about it.

"Are you ok? You're staring at something that's not there. Are you hallucinating?" Erza asks me with a concerned face. She seems to truly care about me, but I honestly couldn't care less.

Loke's POV

I still couldn't believe it was an angel had walked into the house. And Gajeel had the nerve to call her "Bunny Girl?" She looked more like an angel than a bunny. She had gold hair that shimmers every time she moves, and beautiful, deep brown eyes that were... glaring at me. "My name is Loke; who are you? Oh, never mind. I know who you are. You're a fallen angel."

"Uh, no, actually, I'm Lucy Heartfilia, but most people know me as Mute Girl. And I'm definitely not a fallen angel."

Wow. I think to myself. She was breath takingly beautiful.

"I'm Gajeel, nice to meet you. And I do go to your school. You just never notice me, but your blue haired friend knows me," I hear Gajeel say.

"Which blue haired friend? I have two of them. Levy and Juvia. Which one?" Lucy says.

"Shrimp," he says simply.

"Oh, I recognize you! You're the one who has a crush on Levy!!" she exclaims.

"Wh-who told you that! It's n-not true!!" Gajeel stammers.

Me, Erza, and Lucy together, "Yeah, right, Gajeel."

"I see you staring at my friend when she's at her locker, and I see you glare at every guy who stops and says something to her. Hell, I see you glare at anyone who so much as looks at her. If you want her, say something, 'cuz she likes you back, you know." Lucy exclaims. "Oops... I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about her crush... Don't tell anyone, guys!"

Right then, the door opens and Levy walks in. "Hey guys, what's up?"

Lucy's POV

"Nothing much. And do you know these people?" I ask. I try to act like I didn't just tell her crush that she likes him.

"Yeah, they're all on the yearbook staff with me."

"Did you tell anyone about my voice?" I ask trying to stay calm.

"Nope. I haven't told anyone, why do you ask?" She says, and since she's my friend, I believe her.

"Because these three people have figured out about my voice. That's-" I start counting on my fingers and mutter ,"well, there's Levy, Juvia, Natsu, Gray, Loke, Gajeel, and Erza," I say In a louder voice,"- seven people who now know my secret. And to me, that's way too many people."

I sigh. "Why not just tell everyone in our school? Wait, no never mind. You guys would take that literally."

Just then, Natsu bursts into the room. "We won't tell anyone!" he says.

I sigh in relief. "Thank God for that!!"

"If you join the yearbook staff and become our friend," after hearing that, I groan. "Are you kidding me? No way."

"Fine then. Suit yourself. But by tomorrow, the whole school will know about how Mute Girl can talk," Natsu says in a careless manner.

"Fine, I'll be your friend, ok? Can you leave me alone now?"

"We're meeting after school today so we'll see you then," I hear him say as I walk away.