Events

Chapter 17- Events

Gray- bold

Lucy- italics

Lucy's POV

I wake up at 1:00. Time for revenge. I go to Erza's room, and together we pick the lock to Natsu's room. We walk in, do what we need to do, and walk out. He'll be in for a surprise when he wakes up!

Natsu's POV

As I wake up, I try to rub the sleep out of my eyes. But when I put my hand on my face, it felt a little... strange. Whatever. Probably me being weird.

I jump out of bed, ready to tackle a new day, and since I'm so excited, I don't bother going to the bathroom. I head down to the lobby, where the people are serving breakfast.

When I get there, I spot Luce already there.

"Natsu, smile!" she says as she takes a picture of me with her phone.

"Wha-"

"I just couldn't resist. You look so cute today!"

"Luce, you're acting really weird this morning. Is something wrong?"

"Nope, nothing. By the way, you should go look at yourself. In a mirror," she says as skips away.

"Weirdo." She can be so weird sometimes. I grab a paper plate, and fill it with donuts. Then, I go back to the elevator so I can eat my breakfast in my room.

Remembering what Luce said earlier, when I get to my room, I look at myself in the mirror. Fuck! I had make up all over my face! When did that happen? Who did this?

Just then, I hear a knock at the door.

"It's open!" I say, and the door opens to reveal Gray.

"My God, Natsu! Your face!" he says, and starts laughing.

"Yeah, yeah I know."

Just then his phone vibrates. "Hold up, I just got a text."

Gray's POV

My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I see that it's a text from Lucy.

hey gray have u seen natsu yet

yea he looks hilarious

ikr heres a pic

😂 i like the make up

erza did it

this is my revenge on natsu

lol sucker

"Who was that?" Natsu asks.

"Who was who?"

"Who was the text from?"

"Lucy."

"Oh."

"Well, got to go. And Natsu, you might to just leave the make up on. You look good!"

"What did you just say, ice freak?!"

"Later!"

Bisca's POV

OH MY GOD this is the big day!!! I'm getting married today!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I feel like such a fangirl.

Lucy's POV

"Today's the big day. Are you ready, Bisca?"

"Oh my God yes! I can't wait!!!"

------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

After the wedding ceremony and all that, we go back to the hotel. I sigh a happy sigh. I'm happy Bisca finally got what she wanted. A wedding ring from the man she loves.

I hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Wendy says.

She opens the door.

"Karaoke at nine. We're meeting at the lobby at 8:50. See you there!" Bisca says, then leaves as quickly as she came.

"Whatever," I say, and focus my attention back to my phone. Wendy goes back to watching TV. Right now, it's 8:30. 20 more minutes. I go back to scrolling through tumblr and listening to music.

At 8:50, Wendy and I go to the lobby. Everyone's already there, so we walk over to them. "Hey guys, let's go," I say.

"Yeah!" everyone replies.

Bisca leads us there, and it turns out to be one of those small, but nice places. We had the whole place to ourselves, and we start by ordering drinks. Once we place orders, Bisca says, "So. Who's first?"

"I'll go!" Wendy exclaims.

"Ok!" Bisca says, handing her the microphone.

When Wendy goes up on the 'stage', she sings the song Misery by Maroon 5. She's actually pretty good at singing.

After Wendy, Erza, Bisca, Gray, and Juvia sing.

"Time for duets! Grab a partner and sing together!" Bisca exclaims.

Everyone partners up. It turns out that I end up with Natsu. The other pairs are Gray and Juvia, Erza and Jellal, Bisca and Alzack, Gajeel and Levy, Lisanna and Bixlow, and Elfman and Evergreen.

"Let the duets begin!" Bisca exclaims.