Mira the Matchmaker

Chapter 18- Mira the Matchmaker

Mira's POV

This is like a dream come true! All of my pairings are coming true. I'm so happy!! I think Bisca is going to be my new best friend! Now, I'm off to do my matchmaking!

Lucy's POV

"Ok, what song are we going to pick?" I ask Natsu.

"I don't really care. Just pick whatever."

Ok, then. I will.

Just then, Mira comes up behind me and says,"Hey Lucy, why don't you do this song?"

"Sure," I say, not really paying attention to the song she picks up.

Natsu's POV

I wonder what song Luce and I are going to sing.

"Ok, who wants to go first?" Mira asks.

"Juvia and Gray will!" Juvia says, speaking for the two of them. I wonder what song they'll sing.

They walk onto the 'stage' and Juvia says, "Tonight, we'll be singing Stop and Stare by OneRepublic!"

The music starts up, and they start singing. I'm surprising myself by saying this, but Snow Cone and Juvia sound amazing together.

Lucy's POV

"Thank you for your wonderful performance, Gray and Juvia! Now, who's next?" Mira asks like some host of a music show.

"No volunteers? Ok then. I'll randomly pick someone!" Mira says with an evil glint in her eyes.

"Levy and Gajeel! You're up!" Mira exclaims.

"Let's get this over with, Shrimp."

"Don't call me shrimp!"

They're so cute together! They need to kiss and get together already!

"Ok, so this song is called Misery. It's by Maroon 5," Gajeel says.

After they sing the last line, Gajeel pulls Levy close to him and whispers something in her ear. She blushes, then nods.

As soon as Levy got off the stage, she starts running towards me, squealing.

"Lu- chan, he asked me if I could be his girlfriend!!!! And I said yes!!!" she exclaims.

"I'm so happy for you two! It's about time you two get together!"

"Whooooooo's next!" Mira exclaims. Again, no one raises their hand.

"Then since no one wants to go, I guess Bixlow and Lisanna will go," Mira says with a smile, but her eyes say otherwise. Her look says that they better go.

"We're going, ok, Mira?" Lisanna grumbles.

"What song are you two going to be singing for us today?" Mira asks in that music show host voice.

"We'll be singing Give Me Your Hand by The Ready Set." Lisanna says.

During the song, they would get really close to each other then look away, blushing. They're so cute together!

Mira's POV

So far, thanks to Bisca, the plan is going well. Levy and Gajeel got together, and I'm pretty sure Lisanna and Bixlow will be a couple soon.

I still need to get Natsu and Lucy, Elfman and Evergreen, Jellal and Erza together. But that'll be no problem thanks to the plan. The plan will be a success!

Lucy's POV

"Elfman and Evergreen, your turn!" Mira says.

They start walking onto the stage, and Elfman says, "We will be singing Love Don't Die by The Fray!"

Their voices harmonize perfectly. They need to get together already. They obviously like each other.

After them, Mira tells Jellal and Erza to sing. "This one is called I'm Coming Home by Diddy- Dirty Money."

The song they picked is perfect for them, and they sound amazing.

"Alzack and Bisca! You two are next!" Mira says.

"Ok! Guys, we're going to sing Happy by Pharrell!" Bisca exclaims.

It fits the mood perfectly, and everyone is singing along. Not to mention the fact that they're really good singers.

When they're done, Mira says, "Here's the long awaited Natsu and Lucy!"

Long awaited? What the hell? What's up with Mira?