Beach and Revenge

Chapter 16- Beach and Revenge

Lucy's POV

After finding the perfect dress, we decide to hit the beach. We get to the hotel, and we get to our rooms. We agree to meet up at the lobby when we're done. So Wendy and I change into our bathing suits, and go down to the lobby.

Finally, all of us are done so we start heading to the beach.

"Yay! The beach!" Wendy says with a giant grin on her face.

"The boys are meeting us there," Bisca tells us. Ugh. That's the last thing I need. I just want to relax, but no. The boys have to come. Whatever. I'll just ignore them.

We get to the beach, and Levy says, "We're finally here!"

"Yeah!" The rest of us echo. The boys are already here, and most of them are playing volleyball. Gray is the only one not playing because he's swimming. I spread out my beach towel and lay down under an empty umbrella. "If you need me, I'll be over here," I say.

"I'm going to be with Lucy," Erza says.

"The rest of us will play volleyball with the boys. See you two later!" Bisca calls out. I'm really happy. Going to get a tan, my cousin's getting married... I'm just really happy. Nothing could go wrong.

Thinking these thoughts, I drift off to sleep with the sun hitting my back.

------------------------------------------

Natsu's POV

We get to go to the beach! Finally! I love going to the beach and having fun with my friends.

We start a game of volleyball, we being Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Alzack, Elfman, Loke, and Bixlow.

While we're playing volleyball, I notice the girls coming over here. Erza and Luce lay down on their towels. Aw, they should come join all the fun! Or even better, what if I scare Luce? Yeah, that's what I'll do!

"I'll be back!" I say as I grab a bucket.

"Hey, wait, where're you going?" Gajeel asks.

"I'm gonna scare Luce!" I say, and run towards the ocean with the bucket. I fill it up, and start walking towards Luce. I stand in front of her, and I pour water all over her.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" She screams out. "Cold cold cold cold!!!!"

"Hahahahahahaha!!" I cackle evilly.

"Beware, Natsu, for I shall plan my revenge!"

"What revenge? You wouldn't hurt the adorable Natsu!"

"Oh yes I would. Erza, can you help me plan revenge?" She says.

"Even though all I heard was 'revenge' yes. I will help you," Erza replies.

"That's not fair! You can't just use Erza!"

"Oh yes I can! It's all part of my revenge."

By now, every one of our friends are looking at us.

"Wow. You really take your revenge seriously, don't you, Lucy!" Bisca says, laughing.

"Yep. Sure do!"

------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

After all having all our fun at the beach, we decide to go back to the hotel. It turns out that the guys are staying at the same hotel as us.

As soon as we get to the hotel, I go straight to my room, and I go to bed early. Tonight, revenge will be mine.