Gray and Juvia

Chapter 11- Gray and Juvia

Italics- Lucy

Bold- Erza and Gray

In the beginning at the chapter, Lucy's texting Gray, then she starts to text Erza.

Gray's POV

It's first period, and all I'm doing is daydreaming. I finally got the girl of my dreams to go out with me and do something I should've done a long time ago. I got to kiss her. I totally should've done that sooner.

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. It's a text from Lucy.

looks like you cleared everything up

i did and she said yes

i saw it this morning and guess what wendy asked me

wut

wendy asked me if me and natsu have kissed yet

flame brain? he doesnt even kno wut love is

ikr! i was like no way in hell wud i kiss him of all ppl

glad to hear that

k got to go now teachers looking at me

later

I look up from my phone. The teacher's not looking at me, so I start daydreaming again.

------------second period------------

Natsu's POV

I'm thinking about what Wendy said. No, me and Lucy haven't kissed. But did I want to? Yes, I did. Even though she might not like me back. She's really nice, and funny and everything a guy could want in a girl. She's my dream girl, even if she acts like she's mute.

"Natsu? Hey, Natsu? Earth to Natsu!" I hear someone say. "Wha? Yeah, I'm here!"

"Were you even listening to me?" It's Lisanna that's talking to me. Since it was Lisanna, I tell her the truth. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention. What were you saying?"

"I asked you if you did last night's homework."

"Yep."

"Ok then, can you get it out?"

"Sure," I say, and look through my bag. Candy wrappers, old tests, junk... homework! There it is!

"Here you go."

It had doodles all over it, but it was still done. Crumpled and doodled on, but done.

"What the heck, Natsu?! It's all crumpled! And has doodles on it!"

"Homework is homework, Lisanna, no matter how messy."

"Try to be neater next time!"

-------------third period-------------

Erza's POV

I already know what I'm going to ask for. I'm going to ask Lucy to help me get Jellal. Gray told us during third period that Lucy helped him hook up with Juvia. FINALLY!! It was about time! I know that if Lucy got them together, she might be able to get me and Jellal together. I feel my phone vibrate.

hey wuts up

were in the middle of class lucy

i kno but im bored

so......

o i wanted to tell u sumthing

wut

jellal can have a favor

ok ill tell him

I look up from my phone, and notice that the teacher isn't looking at me. Thank goodness.

im gonna go now

y?

dont want to get caught

awwww ok later

dont forget the meeting

i wont

I sigh. I feel like it's going to be a long day.

Lucy's POV

Yearbook. Did I really have to join them? Then again, I'm happy because I made some friends. I don't remember a time when I had a friend. That's because it all started in middle school. That's when I started acting mute. I try not to think about it because it brings back bad memories.

Anyway, I wonder what everyone else thinking right now. Levy thinking about Gajeel, Erza thinking about Jellal, Juvia thinking about Gray. I wonder if anyone's thinking about me. I almost bust out laughing at that one. Of course not! Because who would be thinking about me? People might be thinking about my favors, though. And, honestly, I don't mind not being thought about. I like it that way. Seen, but seen through. Like an invisible person.

Then the bell rings, ending fourth period.