Jerza

Chapter 21- Jerza

Lucy's POV

What the hell is going on? Where are we going. We've been in the road for hours!!! Urgh! I'm still damn tired cuz I didn't get enough sleep last night. Maybe I should take a nap right now. Yeah........

No one's POV

"Hey. Did Luce fall asleep yet? Cuz I mean didn't we purposely make sure she's reaaaallly tired and didn't sleep a lot?"

Wendy said. Mira looked behind her and saw Lucy asleep.

"Yep. Definitely asleep. But it's all worth it. We only have two hours to get there. The boys should be there already."

Meanwhile

"God! When are the girls going to be here?!? It's been hours!! Shouldn't they have left six hours ago!!!!" Natsu whined.

"Stop complaining Natsu. They should be here in about two hours. Remember that they're going by car. We left by boat." Gray said. He was lying on the couch with Natsu waiting for the girls to arrive. Mira and her stupid plans. I mean why do we have to be here as well!!

Two hours later

"Urgh!!! Why couldn't you guys wake me up earlier? And where the hell are we?" Lucy complained. Mira, Wendy, Levy, and Erza woke Lucy up when they got there.

"Cuz you looked so peaceful during your nap Lu-chan." Levy said with a pout.

"Whatever," Lucy says, sitting up, "You didn't answer my question though."

"You'll find out soon enough. You need to learn how to be more patient," Levy says with a little smirk.

"Shut up!" Lucy yelled.

Lucy's POV

Ugh. No matter how much they annoy me , they're still my friends.

"So. How much longer?" I ask.

"Not much," Mira says cheerfully.

This trip is taking forever, and now I'm all cranky.

While I was asleep, they could've done anything to me. At this point, I don't even know if we're still in Hawaii. I look out the window and see palm trees. Well that's good. At least I think we're still in Hawaii.

"We're here!" Mira exclaims.

"Finally! Let me out of this car now!" I say.

"Calm down, Lu-chan," Levy says.

I ignore her and climb out of the car. It feels so good to stretch my legs.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"Somewhere in Hawaii. I need to use my favor, ok?" Erza asks me.

"Now? Here?"

"Yeah. A giant coincidence, but Jellal's here too."

"Oh. Wow," is all I can say.

"Yeah. But can help me get a date and help me preparing if he says yes?"

"One favor. But since I'm nice like that, I'll help you prepare."

"Thank you! You're the best!" Erza exclaims, the relief in her voice evident.

"Ok, so where in Hawaii is Jellal?" I ask.

"Well, I texted him, and he's should be here..." Erza trails off.

"There he is right now!" Mira says, squealing.

"Oh, that's Jellal? He's a nice looking guy you picked!"

Erza gave me a weird look, "Are you planning to steal Jellal from me?"

"What? No. No no no no. I was just pointing out the obvious," I say. The last thing I need is a mad Erza.

"Ok then, good. Now, Levy, Mira, and I will be over here. Good luck!" Erza says as she shoves me towards Jellal.

"Hey! I'm Lucy, and I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with Erza."

"Name's Jellal, but you probably already know that. And yeah. I would love to go on a date with Erza."

"Yay! Ok, that's great. Now, I'll plan everything out, all you need to do is dress casually. Ok?"

"Ok. What time?"

"Probably around... seven."

"Thanks. I don't why I'm telling you this but I've always like Erza. It's like a dream come true. Thank you, Lucy."

"You're welcome."

---------------------------------------------------

Ok, I need to go on a mini rant about Clannad. Specifically the after story. So, someone told me that Nagisa dies, and I was just like "please tell me you're kidding." Well, now that I know that, I've given up on it, but SERIOUSLY?! They had to kill off Nagisa? It was all nice and stuff at first but now... just no. Don't fucking ruin the perfect relationship. You're going to make me cry. Ugh. Like seriously. Don't. Kill. Nagisa. But too late now.