Perfect (7)

Lyla P.O.V.

"I missed you."

His hot breath and on my neck. His arm reaches over my left shoulder, holding the door closed. I turn around to face him. My head only reaches his shoulder and I have to  look up at his face. 

"Does that mean you forgive me?"

His hand comes off the door and caresses my cheek softly pulling me impossibly closer to him. He leans down, his lips centimeters from mine, and lingers there. 

"What do you think?" he whispers. 

I stand up on my toes, successfully closing the small amount of space between us as our lips connect. A spark ignites inside me, setting off a million fireworks in my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and his wrap around my waist, holding me up off the ground. Our lips fit perfectly  together. My first kiss. The perfect kiss. The perfect guy. Its over too soon. 

I pout as he pulls away from the kiss, still holding my waist. My feet dangle a few inches off the ground and he gently places me back on the floor.

"Wes, Im so sorry."

"I know."

"If I could take it all back-"

"But you can't. The important thing is that you changed the future."

A smile graces his lips which makes me smile. 

"You know... you could always make it up to me though..." He says, his smile turning into a mischievous grin. 

In an instant I find myself swept off my feet, literally, and carried across the room. I squeal as he jumps onto the bed with me in his arms. I blink again and Im laying on the bed with him smiling down at me. His expression turns serious and panic flashes through me. He should know that Im not ready for this. I don't think Ill be ready for this for a long time. 

"Wes..."

Suddenly I feel his fingers on my sides and he starts tickling me. His serious expression turns back into a grin as I start laughing uncontrollably. 

"w-weston stop! Stop! I c-can't breath!" I giggle out. 

"Say 'Weston is the best and most awesome guy in the whole wide world'."

"No!"

"Say it Lyla!"

"F-fine... Weston is the b-best and m-most awesome w-wolf in the wh-whole wide w-w-world!"

"What was that?"

"Weston I s-said it. Now s-stop-p!"

He stops finally and I breath again. What is it with me and not being able to breath today? I take in oxygen in gulps. Weston lays next to me on the bed and I look over to him. 

"I hate you." I wheeze, still catching my breath.

"You love me," He says poking my side.

I bat his hand away and stare up at the ceiling. I know Wes knows better. It almost seems silly to think he wouldn't know that Im not ready. He knows me better than anyone else. I should have known by that grin on his face. That grin that he always gets when he is up to something. For someone who is always up to something you would think he would do a better job of hiding it. Although, whenever he brings me in on his schemes, I can't say I do very well hiding it either.

He is right though. I do love him. I don't think either of us could ever even try to hide that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER... PERSONALLY I THINK ITS SO CUTE. KISSING SCENES WONT GET MUCH MORE INTENSE THAN THAT AND KISSING SCENES ARE THE MOST MATURE THINGS THAT WILL BE IN THIS BOOK... SO ITS NOT REALLY A "MATURE" KIND OF BOOK IN THAT SENSE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT AND( IF YOU REALLY LIKE THIS BOOK) TRY TO GET YOUR FRIENDS/FOLLOWERS READING TOO! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE 190 READS SO FAR! THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙