Mine (13)

Lyla P.O.V.

"Wes I'm sorry-" I whisper.

No that sounds stupid. I need something better than that.

"Weston could you ever forgive me?"

That sounds a bit dramatic. I mean maybe in the middle of a conversation but not as the first thing you say when you see the person.

"Wes-"

My bedroom door opens and in we walks in. He looks like a mess. His hair is in a million directions and he looks beyond tired.

"Lyla please-"

"Weston I'm so sorry I ran away again. Please forgive me. I wasn't thinking str-"

Wes crosses the room in a blur and wraps his arms around me, crashing his lips to mine. I'm like a statue for a second before I realize what's happening. I kiss him back.

After a minute he pulls away and looks into my eyes. I can see all the pain I have caused but more than anything I see his hope. For us.

"You really think you did something wrong?" He whispers.

"I ran away again, Wes. I was scared of hearing those words. I knew what I did was-"

"Those words never should have been said. If I ever hurt you again Lyla. If I ever say something like that again. I'll leave. You won't have to. I'll go, you deserve someone better than me. No mate wou-"

It's my turn to shut him up. I lean forward and close the space between our lips. He kisses me back immediately and I smile.

"You are the only one I want Wes. No one is perfect. You need two imperfect halves to make a whole."

"You are the most perfect imperfect half I could ever ask for." He says, leaning his forehead against mine.

I smile and close my eyes, leaning against his chest, letting myself memorize this moment. I play with a strand of Wes' hair, twirling it around my finger at the back of his neck.

"Wes, I love you so much more than I thought possible."

"Your getting sappy on me Lyla..."

I pull away and pout at him.

"Put that lip away girly or we might have a problem-"

"Nothing we can't fix-" I grin as I lean in.

He meets me half way. I smile into our kiss before pulling away. 

"If this is what apologizing is going to be like we should apologize more often..." I joke, a grin growing on my lips.

I kiss him quickly and then pull away. He growls playfully at me and I giggle. 

"Since when are you allowed to growl at me Weston?" 

"Since you decided you could stop kissing me whenever you want to."

"And what if I decide not to kiss you ever again? Whats that growl gonna get you?" I ask, trying to put on a serious face.

He growls again and grabs me by my waist pulling my towards him. I can't help but break into a grin again. 

"You're mine Lyla."

"Its not that easy Weston. I don't belong to anyone. Alphas don't belong to anyone."

"We'll see about that."

In an instant our lips connect again. I sigh into the kiss. Maybe this time, we will Stay like this. Together. Perfectly happy. Careless. But I know that careless turns into reckless. We can't be reckless. But for now, I don't want to be anything but with Weston. 

HERE IS YET ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER.... SORRY! I HOPE YOU LIKED IT THOUGH! WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR? I LOVE RECEIVING COMMENTS ON MY BOOKS SO PLEASE DO SO! DONT FORGET TO VOTE! THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING! 💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖💙💖