Important Message

Hi everyone! I'm so glad you are enjoying Luna so far! This isn't an update unfortunately but if you have read Omega and/ The Beta's secret, are reading one of them, plan to, or plan to finish this book please read this:

My goal for these books are as follows: 1 million reads and 100k votes. Eventually I would also like to get the published! I know that whenever I read a book I always wish for more. I want to hear the story continue! So her is what I've got for you guys... when one of my completed werewolf books gets to 100k reads, I will update with a bonus chapter! Now I know some of my readers will want some specific event to occur in the chapter such as: their marking each other, the wedding etc. and so I have decided that when ever that book reaches 50k I will post a part where you can all put in what YOU want the chapter to be about. Once I get enough input I will offer another part for you to vote on which topic you like best for the chapter. Whichever chapter topic wins that's what I write and will be posted when we reach 100k reads!

In order to make this goal possible I need your help! Please please please, with whipped cream and a cherry on top, share my books! Tell your friends and your followers! Thanks soooooo much for your support so far! Love you all!

-Elana (author)💖💙❤️💜💖💙❤️💜💖💙