Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks and it was already December. Snow has already fallen, just like the temperature.

"Aren't you excited?" Hardy asked.

"About what?" Pacifica asked.

"About the Jr class trip! It will be so much fun!"

"Yes, going on a ski resort would be loads of fun." You sarcastically replied.

"Wow, you seem so happy. At least you are going. I'm a year younger than all of you!" Gideon grumbled.

"I wish I could take your place."

"(Y/N), it's okay. It's going to be fun!" Hardy tried to stay positive.

"Well do you know who is funding the stupid trip?"

"yes, we all know. It's the Gleefuls." Pacifica rolled her eyes, "Mommy and Daddy wanted their two children's junior years to be fun and the best it could!"

You looked down and played with your food, "Exactly." You still haven't forgotten what Dipper had said. You didn't tell your parents anything and only a bit to your friends, knowing that they wouldn't say anything and they would understand.

"Oh who cares! I'm sure we won't be seeing them much anyways. We'll be doing our thing and they will be doing theirs." Pacifica replied.

You sigh, "I guess..."

Hardy pats your back, "We'll have a great time! We won't worry about anything but having fun with us three girls!"

"Gee thanks guys, I'm sure feeling the love here." Gideon snapped.

"We love you too Gid." Pacifica kissed his cheek. "Yuck!" Gideon wiped his cheek, "I'm not 5 anymore, Pacifica!"

Hardy, Pacifica, and even you chuckled. Looking back at your food, you were thinking about everything. It will be alright, would it? You won't have to see those pesky Gleefuls. They would be too busy being glorified and what not. Besides, you'll be hanging out with Hardy and Pacifica. They wouldn't be near you at all. So why worry so much.

The time has come anyways, if you were ready or not. You were at home packing. Mom came in, "Excited?"

You shrugged, "A little."

"Oh honey! You're nervous! Don't be! You'll be fine! you took all of the survival classes at your last school. If you get stuck, you'll know what to do."

You gave a small smile, "I know what to do. That is why I'm keeping this in my backpack. I learn my lesson at that." You held up your mini mountain sleeping bag. It was made for the freezing cold, heat, or anything. It could easily be folded up nice and tightly to fit in your bag. So it was nice to have around.

The last time you didn't carry it, you nearly froze.

"That's my girl. Using her brain. Besides, you'll be with your friends. It will be fun. I wish I went on trips likes these when I was your age."

Then Mom brush your hair back and kiss your forehead, "Love you."

"I love you too, Mom."

After that you were off to the ski resort. It was a big and fancy place. Hardy whistle, "Nice place! I've never been in a fancy place before!"

"It is pretty nice." You muttered.

"So what should we do first?" Pacifica asked.

"Let's go skiing!" Hardy cheered.

You chuckled, betting that Hardy had never went skiing before, "Have you been skiing before, Hardy?"

"Nope!"