Chapter 35

"DIPPER! NO!" You screamed as Dipper's body just plop to the ground with a heavy thud, blood splattered everywhere. Tears started to stream down your face as you desperately looked over to see if Dipper was really dead...he was.

Laying so still with blood oozing out of his slit throat.

"Mason! No! Oh gosh!" You sobbed.

Mabel gave a pleasing smirked as she stepped over her brother's body with a dark chuckled as she headed to the foot of the bed. You just lay back on the bed, completely in despair. The worse part...you couldn't even go to him because you were still strapped to the bed.

"Tsk, tsk. This won't do! You're so tense..." Mabel replied as she checked you. Then she looked up darkly, "Guess we'll have to do a C-section." Mabel then raised the bloody knife she used to kill Dipper with the insane look on her blood splattered face.

Your eyes widen in horror but you didn't care...it just doesn't matter. You were doomed...nobody could save you. Dipper was dead...there was nobody left for you.

Without warning, Mabel was grabbed from behind and thrown across the room. She gave a yelping cry as she was thrown. Her attacker came at her, picking up the bloody knife that Mabel left behind. Mabel sat up and she started to crawl away slightly with a face full of fear. For the first time ever...Mabel was scared.

"No! No!" Mabel screamed.

The attacker just grabbed her shoulders and forced her down as they raised the knife and stabbed Mabel a couple of times and Mabel lay completely still.

Everything happened so fast that you didn't get a chance to look who the attacker was. you stood frozen, horrified in despair. You saw that shape of the attack, still over Mabel's body. They sniffled as they reached for their wrist and yank something off of it and threw it, cursing. Then they ran through their hair as they sat there for a few seconds. Then they got up and started to limp towards you. They came into the light and your just broke, "Dipper!"

He didn't respond. He just went to your wrists and freed you. "We...need...to go..." He panted. He was panting, cover in blood, and bleeding himself. Then Dipper freed you, "Can...you...walk?"

You tried to move but you just cried back in pain as the pain of being in labor just overpowered you. Dipper then went over and checked you, "We can't...move you...dammit" Then he started to go over to table.

You notice that his throat was cut opened but he was still wounded and blood was dripping on the floor.

"Dipper..."

"Just a second..."

Dipper started to go through things, "It's too late to...give you a drug for the...pain...We just got...to push through..."

"Dipper."

"I have...some medical....training...you're in good hands...princess..."

"Dipper."

Dipper still just ignored you and he pulled out some gloves and got water, blankets, and other medical equipment.

"Dipper!" You had to shout to get his attention. He looked at you. You could see that he was struggling. For several reasons...one he was wounded and losing lots of blood. That will explain the paleness and weakness he had. Then you could see tears at the corner of his eyes that he wouldn't dare let them drop, by doing that was to distract himself.

You stretched out and grabbed Dipper's hand, you didn't care if it hurt you, and you pulled him towards you. Then you reached up and grabbed the back of Dipper's neck and kissed him. Dipper melted into the kiss. After a bit, you pulled back, panting a little, and placing your forehead against his, "I thought you were dead...and you just act as if it was nothing...jerk."

"The bracelet...it was a protector of death...only one shot though...for safe keeping...but it only heals what kills me...not anything else..." Dipper replied and he winced at the end.

"You're losing a lot of blood..."

"I'll be fine...Just...you and the twins first..."

"Dipper you're going to pass out before they even come."

"Not on my watch...besides...they are coming about..."

Then you screamed out in pain.

"Now." Dipper continued. He then put on the gloves and between your legs, "Everything is set, Princess...just got to push."

"Now?"

"yes now...and don't worry...my clothes are already bloody."

You chuckled but that only caused you more pain.

"Alright...you got to push..."

"Okay...okay..."

You grabbed the bed and started to push. The pain was extremely harsh. You couldn't help but screamed out in pain.

"Keep going...you're doing great!"

You kept on pushing and it seemed like forever to hear the cries of an infant. "It's a boy!" Dipper replied as he raised the little infant so you could see him. You gave a weak smile as you saw your son. Dipper then cut the umbilical cord and took the child to the table. He rinse him as much as he could and wrapped him in a blanket.

After doing that, you notice leaning over the table and grabbing a tight hold on it.

"Dipper?"

"I'm fine...just...got dizzy..."

"Dipper rest and wrapped up your side."

"I can't...the girl is needing to come out in a bit....there is no time...don't worry...I'll be fine..."

"I can hold her in..."

"Don't be so stubborn..."

"Take your own words."

Dipper gave a slight glare at you, "I'll be fine...Once the twins are out...everything is clear and...we can get Will to come over...and...yeah..." Dipper rubbed his head, "I'll be fine..."

You were very uncertain about it but then you felt the pains of the girl trying to come out. Dipper made sure that the boy was going to be safe as he dragged his feet to your legs again. He was really struggling pushing through be he was going to force himself and you knew it.

Doing the whole thing again, you wished that you weren't having twins. Pushing one baby was painful enough and now you are having to push two out...it wasn't going to be a fun ride and it wasn't.

Finally! What seemed like an eternity! There was another crying sound. You gave out a gasp of huge relief as you lay back down on the bed, "Oh thank goodness."

Dipper cut the cord and started to clean up your daughter and wrapped her up in a blanket. Then he brought your son and daughter to you. you had them rested on your lap as you held their tiny head. You smiled, "They're so adorable..."

Dipper kissed the top of your head, "You did great...and I told you...my charms."

You hummed, "What should we name them?"

Dipper paused for a moment, "You pick..."

You thought about it, "Isabella...and we can call her Bella for short and...Gabriel....yeah...I like those names and it fits them...What do you think, Dipper?"

"Bella and Gabriel Gleeful...I love it." Dipper smiled, "Couldn't be any better...our little angels..."