Chapter 16

It has been the rest of Christmas break. You haven't seen Dipper at all, of course that helped because he and his family was gone for most of the break anyways. Ever since you decided to never see Dipper again and practically broke his heart to keep him away from you, you felt relived. He was finally gone. You'll have a normal teenage life. Everything will be the way they were.

Well almost.

You had to go back to school and Dipper would be there but you'll know that he would stay away from you. He better.

"Dude...what did you do to Dipper?" Hardy asked.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"One thing is that he isn't moving as well as usual. Then he got away from doing gym. Dipper loves doing gym."

You took a bit out of your food, "I've done nothing to him. He probably did that himself being a stupid ass he is."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hang in there just a second and rewind. What the heck happened at the party?"

You put your fork down, "Look, things didn't work out with me and Dipper okay? He's now staying away from me and I'm staying away from him. There and done. I gave him a shot and it didn't work. So leave me alone about it."

Hardy looks at you, "Okay then."

Then Pacifica and Gideon came up to the lunch table and they sat down.

"Welcome back my friends!" Gideon smiled.

"Yay! Back to school!" You sarcastically replied.

Gideon chuckled, "I did miss you, (Y/N)."

"I miss you guys too."

Suddenly there was a commotion that grabbed all of your attention.

"Did you honestly think you can just waltz up here?"

You looked and you could see Dipper. He had Hank Housman in his grip by his shirt collar. Hank was on his knees, looking up at Dipper in fear. Hank was another bully in school but everyone knows that Dipper, his sister, and their friends were the top.

"I-I-I..." Hand stuttered.

Dipper growled and shook him a little, "Get it through you stupid skull! How many times do I have to tell you that Monday's chocolate smoothie aren't just yours?!"

"I-I'm sorry, Dipper! J-J-Just..."

"Just what? Oh that there were only enough for me, my sister and our friends?"

"I-I just...wanting one today..."

Dipper shoved Hank into a table. You could see Mabel, in front of her friends, with a pleasing dark smile on her face.

"You never learn no matter what, don't you?" Dipper rolled up his sleeves from his shirt.

"P-Please no..." Hank quiver.

It was the first time you seen Hank shaking in fear before. Then Dipper started to pound on him. Nobody made a sound as this was happening. You only tighten your fists. Then you looked around, there wasn't a teacher in sight. Only the lunch ladies and they all just looked away, like this wasn't happening.

Why would people let this happened?

Blackmail and fear. Dipper was a powerful boy...you knew that. You could have just go up there and stop all of this but that would mean get up with Dipper. You wanted to stay away from him the craziness and evil. Sooner or later this will come back and bit Dipper back. What comes around always goes around.