Chapter 3

It's been 3 weeks since you moved into town. Everything was running smoothly. You were doing great in school. So far you have straight A's. Then your friends, who you made on the first day, were the greatest people you had ever met. They were even better than your old friends. Nothing could get any better.

You and your friends came out of the movie theater. You were just watching the new movie that just came out. (Insert movie) was one of the greatest movies out there.

"That was amazing!" Hardy cheered.

"Can we see it again, tomorrow?" Gideon asked.

"Do you have the money?" Joey asked.

"I'm sure we will be able to pull it off." you commented.

Pacifica looked at her watch, "Oh tacos! Gideon we have to get home now! Uncle Bud is going to kill us!"

"It's Thursday. Supernatural is on so he'll be watching that."

"Still! There is going to be commercials!"

"Crap! Your right! Bye guys!"

Then Gideon and Pacifica race home. Hardy chuckled, "Alright, I better get going. Dad's strict curfew." Hardy then wave at us and headed off to her home. You looked at your phone for the time, it was about time you better get home too. "I'm going to get going..."

"(Y/N)?" Joey asked you.

You looked up from your phone and looked at Joey, "Yeah?"

Joey rubbed the back of his neck. He was blushing. "You've been in town for a while and...um..."

You tilt your head as he continues, "And...wow this is hard...Anyways I was wondering if you want to date?"

Your eyes widen, "Date? You mean...boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Joey gave a cheesy smile, "Yeah...I mean you don't have too...I was just wondering and-"

"I would like that." You smiled, feeling the heat on your cheeks.

You think that Joey was cute and he treated you right and respect. Besides this is high school and it's all about having fun and trying things out. Dating Joey will by trying something new and it was just for fun.

Joey smiled, "Really?!"

You nod your head, "Yep."

Joey smiled softly, "Cool....so...can I walk you home?"

"Sure."

Joey then grabbed your hand and together you walked home. It felt a little awkward but it was only the beginning of dating. You've never dated anyone but it was actually nice. Joey stopped at the front of your house, "So here is your stop my lady." He did a small bow as he present you your house. You giggled, "Oh why thank you kind sir."

Joey looked at you, "See you tomorrow, sweetheart." Then he kissed your cheek and left. You blushed madly. A guy just kissed you! Well it was on the cheek but still! You couldn't control your excitement. You had to do a little dance, hoping it would get your excitement out before you head inside.

You got inside, trying to cover your happiness. "How was the movie?" Mom asked. You jumped, not expecting her to be up. You look and saw she was in the living room reading a book. She set the book down to talk to you.

"Uh...Good." You replied. "I'm going to go to bed. Got a test tomorrow and I need my sleep."

Mom looks at you and she smiled, "Oh I know that lie."