Chapter 3

Jerome's POV:

"Hey Biggums what's up?!" I ask Mitch.

"Nothin. We're just waitin for Nic to come out of her room." Mitch answers.

Right after he says that she's walking down the stairs in the apartment. She's wearing her sumotori men's tee with sweatpants and a blue BajanCanadian hoodie. Wearing her tennis shoes that a fan made her.

"Aw come on no Bacca advertisement!!" I tease.

"No because you haven't given me any merch, Jerome!" She says punching me in the stomache.

"Come on girl you punch hard," I say standing up.

"That's my little sis," Mitch says wrapping his arm around her.

Mitch's POV:

I wrap my arm around Nic after she punches Jerome's stomache.

"That's my little sis," I say.

"Oh and Mitch do you mind if at dinner I sit next to Preston so we can talk about CrazyCraft?" Nic asks me.

"Ya as long as he isn't sitting next to you. Across is fine." I say.

"Ya I know Preston like to get all the ladies," she says.(I just made that up get over it)

"Good you guys ready to go?" Jerome asks.

"Ya one sec let me grab my IPhone 5s, my IPad and my sketchbook plus pencils to do some drawings of the guys," Nic says running to her room.

"Does she really need all of that stuff?" I ask Jerome.

"We'll she likes her electronics and she loves to draw. She is also really good at drawing." Jerome answers.

As she's walking down the stairs me and Jerome notice she also grabbed her backpack and wallet that a fan made her.

"Man Nic how much more advertisement do you need?!" Jerome teases.

"I will never have enough! I will be a walking, talking billboard!" She exclaims.

"Oh and Mitch I saw your phone laying on your bed so I grabbed it," she said as she tossed the IPhone 5s she got me for Christmas.

"Hokeyp thanks sis. Ok everyone lezzgo!" I exclaim.

Nic's POV:

We get into the car and drive to the arcade. We get out of the car and we head in. Mitch and Jerome bought some tokens and they each give half of their lot to me.

"Guys I don't need all of these tokens," I say to them.

"We know how much you like the arcade so we each got alot so you could have more!" Jerome answers as we find the other guys.

I spot a claw machine that has a giant Charizard in it. I think to my self "man I'm going to win that for Mitch or Jerome!" I decide that if I win it, it can just sit in the living room so they can look at it. Me on the other hand don't like Pokemon at all(I actually do a whole awful lot irl). But I do occasionally play Pixelmon with Mitch and Jerome sometimes when I'm bored.

"So where are the guys?" I ask.

"They are coming," Mitch says staring at the door.

We all stare at the door as Adam, Jason, and Ty walk in.

"Took you guys long enough!!" I say jokingly.

"Uh Mitch, Jerome who is this?" Sky asks.

At the nick of time Preston runs into the arcade.

"This here is the CrazyCraft expert, Nic!" Preston answers before Mitch.

"No seriously, who is she?!" Jason says instead of Adam.

Mitch stands up and walks over to the guys and says "That GIRL you are talking about is my little sis!"

"Man Mitch you don't need to be all angry at them." I think.

"Guys can we just play some arcade games so I can be happy?!" I say.

Preston stares at me and asks "You like arcade games?!?!?"

"Uh Preston apparently you've never met her before," Mitch teases.

"Ya Preston I beat ANYONE at arcade games!" I say challenging him.

Me and Preston and the guys play some of the multiplayer games. I of course beat them all at ever game we played.

"Gosh girl you got some mad skills!" Preston says as he walks over to me.

He hands me $500! I stand there in shock.

"Uh Preston why did you just give her $500?" Jerome asks waiting for an answer.

"Ya man she's just going to spend it on more video games!" Mitch laughs. It's true I have always wanted my own X-box, so this will give me the chance to get one.

"Oh and I have one more gift for her!" Preston says as he sprints out the doors of the arcade.

He walks back in holding a box with a card on top.

"Open the card first," he says handing me the gift.

"Why did you give me gifts?" I ask still in shock.

"Well I never gave you a Christmas present so that's what's in the box!" Preston says.

I open the card and read it.

I then open the box.

OMG Preston got me a...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lol I gave you a cliffhanger. Guess you need to find out what Nic got in the next chapter. Vote, comment and follow!

-Frostleaf