Chapter 19

Jerome's POV:

I give the girl credit for all she did, but seriously the picture when I fell face first in the mud!!! I walk out of my room when I get slapped in the face with a sweet smelling aroma.

I yawn, "What's cooking?"

"Lunch." Nic and Mitch laugh.

"You mean I slept through breakfeast?!!??!!!!" I say shocked.

"Ya kind of but we made salad and cookies for lunch!!" Nic grins.

"Yup just for you Jerome!" Mitch laughs sliding the cookies off the tray.

We all sit down and eat our lunch and talk about stuff. Nic gets up and grabs us all soda from the fridge.

"So Jerome, have a good sleep?!" She try's not to smile.

"Ya I slept good." I reply.

"How bout you Mitch?" She turns to look at him.

"I also slept good." He smiles.

"So you sleep well Nic?" I ask her.

"Ya I did," she said looking off. She's definitely lying.

Nic's POV:

"Ya I did." I lied.

I didn't want to tell them about my dream. Whenever I dream it usually happens a few days after. This dream should never happen.

Mitch leaves the room to record with Adam, Ty and some others.

Jerome walks over and whispers in my ear, "My room, 5 minutes."

His room, this can't be good.

'Guess I should get dressed and head over' I think to myself.

I walk to my room and grab a Star Wars tee and some sweatpants. I put them on and walk into Jerome's room. He looks at me.

"What I'm not a girly girl! Jeez!!" I laugh.

He pats the bed,"We need to talk."

Oh great not him.

-Flashback 10 years ago-

"Hello Mrs.Hughes, I see you have your children with you." He looks at us.

"Yes she is 9 and she has an appointment." My mom replied looking at me.

"Oh yes I see your on the list." The man looked down.

He took us into a room that had foam on the wall.

I look at Mitch. "I'm scared Mitch."

"You'll be fine Nic." He smiles.

A woman walks in and tells us to sit down.

She kneels and looks and me. "Hi, you must be Nicole!"

"I go by Nic." I cross my arms.

"Ok. Nic now tell me about yourself." She smiles.

I tell her some things about me and Mitch just stares.

"Okay so can you tell me about your dreams?" She replies.

"Well whenever I have a dream where someone I'm close to gets hurt it happens a few days later." I begin.

"Like a few days ago I had a dream where Mitch fell off his bike and scraped his knee. Then it happened the next day. When he fell off his bike I felt the pain that he felt in his knee." I finished.

The woman stands up. "Mrs. Hughes I believe your daughter has a slight problem."

"What is the problem?" My mom asked.

"She can sense when someone will get hurt, and she can feel when they get hurt." The woman said.

"How is that a problem?" My mother sternly asked.

"It could interfere with her relationship with people. She can get too attached to them and then she will have more and more pains." The doctor said looking at me.

"Mom just because I have a problem doesn't mean I can't be normal!" I smiled.

-End of flashback-

"Nic?" Jerome asks.

Shaking my head I quickly sit down beside him.

"Tell me what your dream was about." He looked me in the eyes.

I shake my head slightly, "Promise not to tell Mitch?"

"Promise." He smiles.

"My dream was where Mitch was in the hospital." I sighed.

"Why was he in the hospital?" Jerome asks.

"He was in a coma." I start to cry.

Jerome hugs me and rocks back and and forth, "You'll be fine. Lets just hope this dream doesn't come true."

He lets go when we hear a big thud downstairs.

"MITCH!!!!" I scream.

We run downstairs to see Mitch laying unconscious on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's the chapter! Sorry about slow updates, this book just kinda goes off what I dream(I dream my book. So what. Everything I type is what happened in my dream.) don't judge. Anyways I hope I can tell you another reason why I'm so busy(I have to wait till my dad gets back from the land of Germany). Please comment, vote, share, follow and all that good stuff!!! Take care and may StarClan light your path my fellow Warriors!!!!(I'm calling you people Warriors. Deal with it!)

-Frostleaf