Chapter 8

Jerome's POV:

Man did me and Nic get Mitch good this time. So let me explain, Nic being the technical genious she is hooked up a system to release a bucket of clear glue on top of Mitch. So of course we set up a tarp on the floor. Nic calculated how far the glue would splatter so we could buy the right sized tarp. I was worried that the plan wouldn't work but Nic was determined to make it work. But seriously if she was my sister I would have all the gadgets I would want!!!

Mitch's POV:

Why doods, why the clear glue. I didn't realize that I was standing on a tarp at first but surely enough when the glue splattered on the floor I heard it hit a tarp.

All I hear as I am wiping myself off is Jerome and Nic laughing their heads off.

"Not funny!" I scold.

"Man Biggums it was just a prank!" Jerome laughs.

"How did you know I was going to stand where I stood?" I ask. Although I have a good guess who did it.

Jerome laughs at points at, none other than. Nic.

"Geese how do you figure this stuff out?!?" I laugh.

"Dude I asked her how this would work and in 2 seconds flat she told me EXACTLY how it would work, where the glue would splatter , where you would stand and how big the tarp should be!! She's a genius!!" Jerome walks over and hugs her for a second the lets go.

Nic's POV:

The way Jerome told Mitch everything I planned out in my head made me feel like an idiot(even though she's smart).

Suddenly my phone starts buzzing in my hand, it's me and Mitch's mom.

"Uh Mitch my room, NOW!" I say sprinting into my room.

"Ya sis what is it?" Mitch asks worriedly.

"It's mom," I say sternly.

-Flashback 1 year before Mitch and Nic moved out- (warning screaming and violence, under 10 skip the rest of this chapter. Seriously donz readz if under 10. And a almost death scene! You've been warned!!!!!)

"MITCH GET YOUR BUTT IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!!!" Their mom screamed.

"I'm coming!" Mitch yelled back.

Mitch runs down the stairs to his mom.

"What do you want?" He asks crossing his arms.

"Last night I went on your laptop and saw you were looking for an apartment house(idk what they are called)?!" Their mom says sternly.

"Ya so I'm 18, I am old enough to move out," Mitch says through gritted teeth.

"That's not my point, I looked on Nic's laptop and saw that she was looking at the same thing you were!" She said fuming.

Now Mitch knew he would tell his mom exactly what he and Nic were planning.

Mitch just spat it out, "Me, Nic and Jerome are going to live together."

"No your not!" Their mom said as she grabbed Mitch and threw him onto the couch.

"Too late mom we already bought the place!" Nic says running down the stairs to see if Mitch is alright.

"Well Mitch can leave, cause I don't care but you missy cannot!!" Their mom yelled.

"Mom I'm 18 I am an adult I can live with Mitch and Jerome if I want to!" Nic screams.

Nic whispers into Mitch's ear"Are you ok and Jerome's here to pick us up."

"What is that!!??" Their mom asks waiting for an answer.