Chapter 20

Nic's POV:

I paced around the hospital waiting room, as Jerome just sat on his phone tweeting. I kept mumbling to myself and every once in a whole Jerome would look up and shrug. I sit down next him and sigh.

"Jerome, what if he..." I start but then get cut off by the doctor.

"Hello, are you Mr.Aceti and Ms.Hughes?" He asks us.

We glance a each other and nod.

"Right this way." The doctor beckons.

We follow him down the hall ad into he elevator. I always get queasy in the hospital(no joke it smells of sadness and sickness) because of the smell. The fear, sickness, sadness and anxiety makes the place smell, unpleasant. We end up in a room at the of the hall.

"Mr.Hughes is in here." The doctor sighed.

We walk into the room. As soon as I see Mitch hooked up to the machines, I pass out.

Jerome's POV:

We walk no he room then Nic suddenly passes out.

'Great!' I yell at myself.

The doctors bring in a comfy chair and a if pack. They put her in the seat and check the machines hooked up to Mitch. I look over a Nic and realize why she passed out.

'Seeing her brother in this state took its toll on her anxiety' I figure out.

I glance over at Nic and see her start to move.

"J-Jerome?" She mumbles.

"Ya biggums?" I run to her side.

"Mitch is in a coma and he may not wake up from it," she whimpers.

"How do you know?" I ask intently.

"Listen to what the doctors say." She says.

"Mr.Aceti, Ms.Hughes." The doctor began.

"I'm afraid that Mitchell is in a coma he may never wake up from."

She was right! It must have been her way of feeling his pain.

"We suggest you leave soon so you don't stop his heart completely." The doctors walks out of the room.

I walk over to the bed and whisper to Mitch, "Wake up Biggums, your sister needs you. Without you I won't be able to make her laugh and smile the way you do."

"I'll go wait for you in the hall." I tell Nic as I walk out the door.

Nic's POV:

I nod to Jerome and get out of the chair. I walk over to the bed, kneel and start to talk to Mitch's body.

"Mitch, I need you. You make my life exciting, without you I would probably be dead. My life wouldn't be the same with just Jerome. Not even the guys would cheer me up. I need to prank you and shoot you with my rigged nerf guns. I can't do that with Jerome because I usually tell him the plans. We all need you, not just me and Jerome or the guys, your fans need you also." I start to sob as I walk out of the room.

I hug Jerome and we leave the hospital.

Mitch's POV:

"Mitch, I need you. You make my life exciting, without you I would probably be dead. My life wouldn't be the same with just Jerome. Not even the guys would cheer me up. I need to prank you and shoot you with my rigged nerf guns. I can't do that with Jerome because I usually tell him the plans. We all need you, not just me and Jerome or the guys, your fans need you also." I hear a voice say.

I look around to find a little house with a chest inside. I walk over to it and open the chest. It has building materials and food. I put them in my inventory and walk out of the house. I start to build up, and up, and up......

-----------------------------------------------------

Yay another chappy!!!!! Happy Valentines Day(unless you are reading this right when I post it! If you are reading it right when I post it plz comment as soon as you finish the chapter!) !!!!!! Plz comment, vote, share and follow!!!! Take care and may StarClan light your path my fellow Warriors!!

-Frostleaf