Chapter 12

Nic's POV:

That night all I dreamt about was Mitch saying, "She will never get you."

'She will never get you' those words kept flying through my mind.

I see Mitch walk out of his room.

"Sup, Mitch!" I say.

"Uhh," he moans back.

"C'mon wake up!!!" Nic laughs.

"I'm going to go wake up Jerome!!" I say as I run to his room.

I jump up onto his bed and start yelling, "JEROME, JEROME WAKE UP!!!!! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!"

He jumps out of his bed, "Christmas?!"

"Ya I made waffles!!!" I laugh.

"Oh I thought you meant I slept for 12 months!!" He laughs.

"Nah I wouldn't do that to ya, c'mon get some breakfeast!" I tell him.

"Fine," he groans.

Mitch's POV:

One minute I hear Nic screaming at Jerome. The next minute I smell waffles. Then Nic and Jerome come out. Man she is on top of everything.

"How many waffles can we have?" Jerome asks, I know what she is going to say though.

"How bout, as many as you want!" Nic yells.

"Yes!!" Me and Jerome laugh.

"I made Timmy a waffle with whipped cream, a cherry and some sprinkles on it. I'm going to take it to him," Nic says.

"How do you know he will like it?" I wonder.

"I've watched him in the morning before and he made me make him this," she says as she grabs her hoodie.

"Oh and you might want to wear more than a hoodie it's cold outside," Jerome points out.

"Jerome I think I'm fine. Your telling the girl who loves the cold and wishes it would snow all year long to 'bundle up'?" Nic questions.

"Fine do what you want," Jerome says eating more waffles.

"I'll be back boys," Nic says closing the door.

-time skip to when Nic comes back-

Jerome's POV:

Nic walks in the door with some money. 'Why in the world does she have money?' I think.

I walk up to her, "Why do you have money?"

"Oh Timmy gave me $5 for making him a waffle," she says as she puts the money away.

"You took it though?!" I wonder.

"I tried to give it back to him but he insisted I took it!" She replies.

"Oh ok," I say.

"Gosh Jerome, wake up on the wrong side of the couch!" She teases.

I laugh, "Nice one girl!"

"I know I'm good," she laughs as she walks to her room.

Nic's POV:

I laugh myself into my room. I love living with these two. We just laugh and have fun all day long. Yes I do regret not going to collage, but I make a living off money from Youtube. When I don't get money from Youtube or I get bored of it, I will get a job and go to collage. But I don't plan on that. I will always have fans.

"Knock, knock," I hear from behind my door.

"Who's there?" I try not to laugh.

"Someone's brother that wants to ask her a question," Mitch sneers.

"What's the password?" I laugh.

"Aw c'mon it's probably something long and hard," Mitch whines.

"Ya but guess!" I beckon.

"Mitch and Jerome are smelly, lazy, awesome people that can't do anything smart because we won't put effort into it," he snickers.

"Um, wrong!" I say.

"It's Archimedes sphere! Gosh Mitch!" I tease.

"Gosh, darn it!" He laughs.

"Now unlock the door," he whines.

Now I'm smart enough to create my own kind of door knob with my own keyhole. The key, a minecraft diamond pickaxe pendant(the only necklace I will wear). I walk over to the door and Mitch jumps onto my bed.

"Hey I just switched my blue comforter for my Ninjago one!!" I whine.

"Too bad, I'm jumping on it!" Mitch teases.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"Well..." He starts.

Mitch's POV:

"Well..." I start.

"Go on," Nic beckons.

I give her the 'Yournevergonnabelievethis' face.

"What did you do now?" She stares at me. Her bluish-green eyes gleam in the light. (Her eyes change color a lot depending on where she is and the time of day).

"Me and Jerome want you to teach us about your smartness and stuff," I spat out.

"Finally, I never thought you guys would ask!!" She sits back in her gaming chair.

She pulls out her camera and starts recording.

"Hey doods, Nic here for another v-log," she starts.

-after the vlog-

"Really?!" I whine.

"Yup!" She smirks.

"Then you posted it?" I ask.

"Course I did!" She laughs.

"I love you," I say as I hug her.

She buries her head into my chest, "I love you too Mitch."

-----------

You know you where waiting for the family hug. Well comment, vote and follow!! Take care and may StarClan light your path!!!

-Frotleaf