Chapter 6

Mitch's POV:

I walked out of the shower and saw Nic and Jerome watching Nic's favorite show... Ninjago. I sat down next to Nic and she leaned on me. Me and Jerome passed out after 5 more episodes but Nic was awake and watched all the episodes again,3 more times. Man my sis is crazy about that show. I woke up to see Jerome was in the kitchen popping popcorn.

"Hey Biggums!!" Jerome said.

"Hey Jerome!" I replied rubbing my eyes.

"Mitch, Jerome why did you guys fall asleep?!" Nic asks us.

"Sis we were tired," I reply.

"Ok because I had too elephants snoring next to me!" She said.

"So you didn't sleep at all last night Nic?" Jerome asks.

"Nope I watched all the seasons 4 times." She said happily.

Jerome walks over to her and looks under her eyes,"see Mitch no bags!"

"Ya I guess your right," I say.

"Jerome, your popcorn?!" She reminds him.

"Oh ya my popcorn!" Jerome laughs.

Jerome's POV:

"Oh ya my popcorn!" I laugh.

I forget stuff so fast. Nic remembers the day we met, I don't. I even forgot when I met Mitch!! She has the memory of an elephant, always remembering. I notice that she is watching episode 26 of Ninjago.

"Why are you watching that one again?" I ask.

"Oh this one? I just can't wait until season four comes out!" She replies.

"Ok, hey you want to record some parkour maps?" I ask her plopping down on the couch with my popcorn.

"Ya sure after this episode!" She replies staring at the tv.

-30 min later-

Me and Nic were walking to our gaming rooms when Mitch asked us what we were going to do.

"We were going to play some parkour maps," Nic says continuing to her gaming room.

"Can I play them with you?" Mitch asks.

"Of course Biggums!" I answer.

-after the recordings-

Nic's POV:

We all are laughing when we walk out of our gaming rooms.

"Jerome when did you come up with that joke?" I ask.

"Oh after you trolled Mitch!" He replies.

"Ya Nic that wasn't very nice!" Mitch teased.

"I know but it was funny!" I laughed.

I go into my room and pull out my laptop. Mitch walks in and sits on my bed.

"What are ya looking at?" He asks. Oh should I tell him... Naw I'll just say I'm checking subscribers. Ya that'll work.

"I am just checking my subscriber count," I say pulling up my channel.

"How much you got?" He asks.

I look and my eyes shine brighter than the sun, "Mitch I have 997,000!!! Call Jerome in!!"

"Jerome get over here!!" Mitch yells.

We here a thud, thud, thud then CRASH!! Jerome is as clumsy as ever.

"What do you want!" Jerome pants.

My pets are already in the room. Perfect everyone is here. I pullout a camera and turn on my screen recorder.

"10 more subs till a million!!" Mitch says proudly.

"Mitch I can't wait till a million so I can get my youtube plaque," I say too happy to be true.

The subscriber count hits 1,000,000, we are all celebrating. Jerome runs down to the fridge and brings back 3 orange fantas.

"To Nic for reaching..." Mitch glances at my laptop screen.

"1,000,500 subs!!" We cheer using our pop cans.

Everyone's POV:

The skype rings and Nic goes to answer it.

"It's all the guys," Nic says.

Nic answers the Skype call, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Thanks guys!!" Nic says.

"Guys me and Jerome were thinking that Nic should get to pick the game we play," Mitch says.

"Ya sure!" Adam says.

-One modded cops and robbers later-

"Thanks again guys!!!!" Nic says.

"No problem!" Preston says.

"Alright Me,Mitch and Jerome have to go," Nic says.

"Awww come on!!" The guys all say.

"Bye everyone!" Nic, Mitch and Jerome say. Nic then ends the call.

"I feel like weight has been taken off my shoulders." Nic says.

"Ya me too," Mitch says hugging Nic.

"Let's go to bed guys," Jerome says.

"Alright see ya guys tomorrow!" Nic says.

"Night Nic!" Mitch and Jerome say in unison.

Nic gets out her facecam and records a episode of CrazyCraft alone. Building the house bigger and stuffs. The she try's to go to bed but is to tired to sleep so she records some minecraft on Mitch's account and posts them on his channel.

-----------------------------

Don't forget to tell me how you liked it! Comment, vote and follow!! Don't forget to share with your friends. Also check out my youtube channel: Frost leaf(dumb google+ wouldn't let me do Frostleaf)

-Frostleaf