Chapter 17

Hey guys just a preface I got a new iPad case and it just came. It has a keyboard so I can write my books easier.

Now back to the story!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preston's POV:

I walk over to Nic after an hour of me sitting in the guest bed.

"Nic thanks again for saving my life." I tell her.

"No problem."she turns and faces me.

I love the way her eyes sparkle in any light. Her eyes change color and it looks so amazing. Man do I want to kiss her, but Mith would slaughter me if I did.

She starts to walk off but I stop her, "Nic I dont care if you feel the same way I do but...I love you."

She just smiles and whispers, "Preston I'm flattered but I dont need a boyfriend. I'm sorry."

"Its ok. I just needed to tell you." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Mitch'sPOV:

Nic and Preston walk out very quietly. I wonder what's gotten into them.

"Hey guys!" I smile.

"Hey Mitch!" Nic smiles back.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Oh, Preston was telling how he was feeling better. He thought he should go back to his house so he wouldn't be wasting our time." She laughed. I knew she was lying.

"Ya I figured I caused alot of problems by coming by and staying here." Preston rubbed his face.

"We'll if you insist." I grin.

"Thanks for everything guys!" Preston says as he grabs his coat.

"No problem! If you ever need anything just come on by!" Nic smiles and hugs him.

"Okay well, bye!" He waves and shuts the door.

I walk over to the fridge and grab a drink. I sit on the couch and just stare at the wall.

"Ahem?" Nic walks over and sits next to me.

"What's up?" I ask.

"You are acting.... odd." She says.

"Well I want to know what you and Preston were actually talking about?" I spill.

"Fine I'll tell you." She says.

Nic's POV:

"Preston told me..." I began.

"What did he tell you?" Mitch stared at me.

"He told me he loved me." I tears up.

"What did you tell him?" He hugs me.

"I told him I don't need a boyfriend and then he kissed me after he told me that he needed to tell me." I spew.

I sob into his chest and just what we need, Jerome.

"Uh what did I miss?" He asks sitting next to us.

"Oh Preston told me he loved me." I whimper.

"Then I told him I didn't need a boyfriend and he just kissed me then he left." I finished.

"Oh ok." He stared.

"Yup nothing to worry about!" I sit up and wipe my face.

"Let's record something!!!" Jerome laughs.

"LEZZGO!!!!!!" Mitch screams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm digging this new keyboard!!!! I feel like I can do so much more!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and message me if you would like to talk or do anything really(I LOVE minecraft so we could play and skype)!!!!!!!! Please comment, vote, follow,share and talk to me!!!!!!!! Take care and may StarClan light your path!!!!!

-Frostleaf