Chapter 7

Nic's POV:

"NIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I here Mitch scream.

"Yes dear brother!" I tease.

Mitch comes storming into the room. I know why he's mad.

"Why did you post videos on my channel?!" He scolds.

"Well you left your minecraft and your youtube open so I thought I would have a party on my own!" I say holding back a smile.

"Fine, but just to tell you they have over a million views each!" He says as he walks down the stairs.

"Well that's good for you!" I laugh.

"Ya it's funny to you!" He jokes.

Mitch's POV:

"Ya it's funny to you!" I joke.

I just love my sis. She's always there for me. I need advice on building, drawing or anything really she's there. She's like a walking calculator/computer. I don't know how she does it. I walk over to the table and sit down next to Jerome.

"Hey Jerome what's up? You look sad?" I say.

"Oh it's nothing," Jerome says laying his head on the table.

"C'mon Biggums tell me!" I laugh.

"It's just that..." Jerome doesn't finish his sentence.

"I AM THE BEST BACCA EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screams pulling out... You guessed it the rigged nerf guns.

"NO PLZ DOOD!!!!!!" I yell back.

I hear a can plop into a barrel of another gun. Oh gosh, here comes the queen of all things technical.

"PUT EM UP BOY!!" I hear Nic yell.

"NO PLZ WARDEN NOT ME!!!!" I tease.

"OH YES YOU! Co-Cheif Jerome you loaded?!" She holds back a laugh.

"As ready as ever! Sir, I mean mam," Jerome grins.

"Ready!"

"Aim!"

Here it comes...

Wait where's the string?

I look up...

Why doods, why...

--_______________________

Cliffhanger cause I can. Short hate because I have 3% battery left on my iPad(later readers don't mind this). Comment,vote and follow if you will!!! Don't forget to share with your friends. Take care and may StarClan light your path!!

-Frostleaf