Chapter 2

Mitch's POV:

I walked into Nic's room to find her recording a game of CrazyCraft with Preston.

"Ahem," I tease.

"Oh, hang on Preston keep doing what your doing," she says not her mic.

"Ok but I'm just getting coal," Preston replies.

"Ok then get alot of it!" She jokes.

"Ya cause we SO need the most useless mineral in ALL of Minecraft!" Preston teased.

Alright that's it time to do the unexpected. I quickly run up to her chair push her off it and start talking into the mic.

"What's going on doods it's Mitch or BajanCandadian!" I start saying.

"Mitch get off my game!" She yells.

Sometimes she can be a pain.

Nic's POV:

Ok I am SOOO getting Mitch back when he is recording a game of Hunger games with Jerome.

"Mitch what did you want?" I ask him.

"Oh ya right."he begins.

"Me and the bacca are going to meet some friends later today. And I was wondering if you wanted to come?" He asked.

"Ya sure Mitch. What time?" I quickly replied.

"Around 5ish," he answered.

I looked at the clock. It's 1, I have enough time to finish up with the lava mob.

"Uh Nic you coming back?" I hear from the headset on the desk.

"Alright Mitch I'll be read around 4:30," I say as I sit at my computer screens.

"Hokeyp!" He walks out of the room.

"Alright Preston mah man. How much coal you got?" I say as I put my headset on.

"Two stacks of 64 coal, 42 iron ore, 16 gold ore and 5 diamonds," Preston says slowly.

-3 hours later-

"Alright Purrston let's finish up!" I remind him.

"Ok, you end it Nic." He says.

"Alright everyone comment, like, and subscribe to both of our channels. Link to Preston's channel in he description!" I end.

"K Preston I gtg. Mitch, Jerome and I are going out." I told him.

"Oh I am going to that meet up," he says tapping his keyboard.

"Alright see you there!" I exclaim.

"Cya there!" He says ending the Skype call.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the short chapter. Comment, vote and follow!

-Frostleaf