Picnic

Punk!Will Pastel!Nico (Will is still blonde)

Will smiled gently down at his boyfriend, the younger boy's floppy hair fluttering in the warm summer breeze, the sun out and shining, a gorgeous day to be outside.
Nico was wearing white with a tint of pink skinny jeans that stopped before his ankles. He had been wearing cute white flats, but they were resting beside the picnic blanket, his bare toes digging into the grass. Nico had a beautiful white blouse on, under a black leather jacket.

Yes, a leather jacket. It was Will's.

Nico snuggled deeper into the jacket, loving the warmth and the smell. It smelled like Will. Coffee, and the cologne he wore, Nico didn't care which, it smelled nice.
Will grinned, feeling Nico wiggle closer, his back gently shifting against Will's chest, until he was comfortable, loving the constant warmth Will gave off.
Will chucked, his voice rich, and deep. Nico just smiled, tilting his head up, letting the sun warm his face, and his boyfriend be a space heater. It was beautiful out today.
Will kissed the top of Nico's head, a small smile on his face, Nico's grin matching Will's.

The two boys sat there, in the park with their picnic blanket and food, just watching the people milling around, the kids laughing and chasing each other, the parents standing and talking while watching their children play.
Nico and Will just took it all in, Nico with his back resting against Will's chest, and Will leaning on his hands.

Yeah. It was a great day.

I know it's short, but it's cute, and I have like three other chapters already written, even before the Homecoming chapter. Lol
Also sorry if it keeps notifying you about the Homecoming chapter, it wasn't letting me update  so now all the (previously) failed updates are coming in.