Lost Boy | Tronnor

Pairing: Tronnor

Word Count: 1924

Disclaimer: Troye is 17, Connor is 19. Yes, there are 18+ clubs. THERE IS NO SMUT BECAUSE NO. JUST NO. THEY ARE INNOCENT FLOWERS. This is also based on the song Lost Boy by Ruth B.

Also on my Tumblr account: ive-been-shot-in-the-feels

WARNINGS: Triggering events having to do with depression and suicide are mentioned.

Troye wandered around a side street in San Francisco, looking out at San Francisco Bay

Troye wandered around a side street in San Francisco, looking out at San Francisco Bay. It was nearing some time after midnight, but the traffic crossing the bridge made it look like it was about seven in the evening. As he looked at the bridge, Troye imagined and made up scenarios in his head about where people were going to, what kind of life they led, and things like that. It was something that he did when he would be around more people and observing, but tonight, he just wanted to be alone.

It wasn't like he wasn't already. Troye had been on his own for seven months, or ever since his parents kicked him out. He was seventeen, but he wasn't nearly prepared to live on his own. That's why he was living in the streets, wandering from town to town in California every so often. Most people would've told him to live with a relative or crash at a friend's until he was financially stable. But the thing was that his relatives lived back in Perth, Australia and he didn't have a job or enough money to buy a plane ticket, nor would they even want him there.

And he didn't have any friends. Everyone at the private school Troye had been in considered him to be unusual and a loser. He used to have one friend when he had first moved, but after his secret was leaked from her, he was viewed as a washed up mongrel.

Troye leaned against the fence, looking at the Golden Gate bridge, tears welling up in his eyes. If only he could be normal. If only he could be like he was supposed to be, like every other normal teenage boy in the world was, and like girls. He wouldn't be in this mess if he weren't gay. He wouldn't have been bullied at school. Being gay was a sin and now he was paying the consequences. He knew that he would never find a boy that would love him. They would just use him for sex or they would steal from him. Troye was alone, lost, and broken in this scary world.