Good Ol' Uncle Al.

I woke up on the couch next to Marc. I wasn't sure how, what or why or anything. I wasn't sure what woke me up until I got the fright of my life; someone was peeking in through the window.

Once I had registered who it was, I got up and unlocked the door and welcomed in Uncle Al. It had been ten years, give or take, since I had last seen him, so there were a few physical changes in his appearance. So I think I can be forgiven.

"Uncle Al! It's been to long! About ten years maybe?" I said, not noticing the look on his face until he stepped in.

The blood stains were still on the floor from where Rayna had been.

"Hey Bobbi. My word you've grown!" He said.

He had clearly been in America to long because he had picked up the accent alright.

"Who's that boy?" He said from the corner of his mouth, pointing to where Marc was still sleeping.

"Marc. A friend of mine. He stayed the night to make sure I'd be ok and in case I did something stupid." I explained, showing Uncle Al my wrists. "I believe he was also the one that picked up the phone when you said you were coming over."

"Smart lad." He said approvingly.

Then a thought hit me. "Uncle Al... Do I have to move?" I said, unsure I wanted to hear the answer.

He sat down in the recliner, next to Marc's feet.

That didn't look like a good sign. "Is it so Marc doesn't hear the answer? Oh shit."

"Well. You know I have a business over there. And it will be hard to manage it from here. But this is your home. And your life is here. So this is what I'm going to propose. You can live here. And on the holidays, we go to the USA. Sound fair?"

"YES!" Marc said, suddenly waking up.

"Well good morning to you." I said, turning to Marc. "Where you awake that entire time? No matter. Marc, Uncle Al. Uncle Al, Marc."

They shook hands and I took that as good sign.

"Oh, your luggage! I assume it's still at the door?" I said, getting up.

"I'll give you a hand." Marc said.

We walked out and saw only about five bags. They were huge though, so it made up for the amount in total.

We looked at each other and started lugging in the huge bags.

"Uncle Al, you pack more then a woman." I said, puffing and chuckling a little.

Marc, on the other hand, had no problem.