Death Is Served.

She led us in. We didn't have to go to far into my home to see what had happened.

I crumbled and fell to my knees.

There she was; Rayna Gustus. There were bullet holes in her skull, torso, and two in each leg.

So as you can imagine, there was blood all over the place. it surrounded her entire body, and spilled about a foot outward from her.

Her blue-grey eyes had gone lifeless as they been shot out from her.

She was in a better place.

I couldn't stand looking at her dead, lifeless body anymore.

So I did he mature thing and ran to my room.

"That's it then. I'm going to have to live in the USA. But only for two years. Then when I'm eighteen, justice will be served the same way it was meant to be served here."

I sat on the floor of my room, curled up in a ball at the foot of my bed.

"Hey, there you are. Uncle Al called on the home phone and said he is the way from the USA. But never mind that." Marc came and sat next to me. He put an arm around me.

"You know what this means right? I have to move to a new country. And when I come back, no doubt you would have found a replacement. I... I don't know what to do." I let my head fall onto his shoulder.

"I'll see if I can stay the night. I don't like the idea of my best buddy alone in a house full of pain." Marc said, wiping out his mobile.

"No stupid shit." I chuckled through light tears.

"Of course not." He smiled, as he put the phone to his ear.